MERGED --> 4 tickets per person??? + Quick ticketing question, can anyone help??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How Does This Work....

Right, we've all heard that we're only allowed 4 tickets per person for all the shows (what a fucking joke). Now I have two memberships with u2.com (one was bought on behalf of my friend how has to internet access and no credit card, but is desperate to see them). So I had two codes, I was lucky to get 4 GA's for both Manchester and Glasgow using both codes.

I have the same billing address and card number on both. Now the rules seem to have changed from 'multiple tickets bought using the same code will be cancelled' to anyone with more than 4 tickets per household will be cancelled. How can they do that, that's totally unfair.

I have contacted ticketmaster with an email (couldn't find a phone number) and had a right go about this. I don't want to lose my tickets 'cause of their poor planning.

I think it should be first come first serve and you should be able to order as many different shows as you want I agree on the venue ticket limit but not the number of shows you can attend.

On POPMART U2 would have loved to see people attending multiple shows especially in the US where they were having problems in many areas....sometimes I think U2s management has their brain in their ass rather then in their head.

Back
Top Bottom