MERGED-->2nd manchester show it's coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gas panic

War Child
2nd manchester show it's coming

NEW! ADDITIONAL UK SHOW - MANCHESTER!

This is not being announced until Monday but we can exclusively reveal that U2 will now play a second night at the City of Manchester Stadium on June 15th.

If you haven't yet used your unique U2.Com presale code, you will find this
code in the red Members box on the home page, you can use it next WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY to buy four tickets in the presale for the Manchester show on June 15th.

This additional show follows yesterdays announcement of a second Paris show
on July 10th.

If you haven't yet used your code you can buy up to FOUR tickets for one
(not both) of these shows next week.

Here's the smallprint:

MANCHESTER
The presale for the June 15th show will open on Wednesday March 2nd at 10am
GMT. It will close on Thursday March 3rd at Noon, GMT.

PARIS
The presale to for this July 10th show will open on Tuesday March 1st at
10am GMT. It will close on Thursday March 3rd at Noon, GMT.

When the presale begins, please click on the link below http://onsale.ticketmastereurope.com/U2/ />
More news as we get it.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I have a re scheduled REM concert that night so it looks like I'll be sticking with my dublin show, good news for anyone without tickets tho.

well done people... already have tickets to the first date, but glad people who havent got tickets now have the chance :)

I LOVE U2

Great news, but where did you get it from? Im guessing it was a U2.com e mail but I ain't got any yet

EDIT: Never mind, have found it on the u2.com news when I signed in :wink:

Last edited:
Vertigo Fly said:
Great news, but where did you get it from? Im guessing it was a U2.com e mail but I ain't got any yet

EDIT: Never mind, have found it on the u2.com news when I signed in :wink:

Really, it doesn't show up when I log into u2.com - either the free or premium parts ! Only showing paris at the mo.

Mike

machester

It s an email from U2.com. I got it yesterday.

Great news, which will hopefully f*ck up all the tossers on ebay floggin tickets for manchester at over £100 each.

I got mine for the 14th anyway.

:hyper: This news is fantastic the only problem being i have'nt got a pre-sale code but hopefully i will get my tickets on the general release day.

Yeah it's disappeared from u2.com main page for some reason but it was there last night. It's great news for those who didn't manage to get any, but seems wierd how they left such a gap before announcing it. I'm going the first night manchester/dublin, but hopefully will be able get a GA for this night too :)

Best site for possible 2nd Manchester date

If and when u2 announce a 2nd date for Manchester which is the best site for tickets,i used aloud.com for the 1st show but had no joy maybe there is a site which does'nt get the same amount of people all trying to get tickets.

Yeah I wanna know this as well. When are they going on sale for general public? Is it next Friday morning?

Vertigo Fly said:
Yeah it's disappeared from u2.com main page for some reason but it was there last night. It's great news for those who didn't manage to get any, but seems wierd how they left such a gap before announcing it. I'm going the first night manchester/dublin, but hopefully will be able get a GA for this night too :)

it's now back up at U2.COM - I still haven't received an e-mail though !

Mike

Tickets

I used See Tickets.com to order my tickets for Manchester on 14th June, no problems at all, but you do have to wait until 2 weeks before the gig before your tickets are posted to you.:sexywink:

this could be a good thing for us, well me anyway, the less people know about this the better

it's on TM's website now but you can't buy them yet. Personally I'm going to my local Virgin store and paying in cash and giving a different mailing address so I don't risk losing my tickets for the first Manchester show :)

HELLLL YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

finally got 2 GA's, that was so bloody easy!!!

Back
Top Bottom