MERGED-->24hrs on.... and my code + ALL CODE DISCUSSION HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

editorinchief

Acrobat
code still works after purhase

I dont know if this is true for everyone but my code still works to buy tickets.

I was wondering if maybe they reset all the codes because of the problems.

I scored GA this morning for Boston 2. I was going to buy Boston 1 but dont want to chance losing my GA's.

If you do get Boston 1 later and I fail to get Boston 2 GAs, I'll gladly buy them off you.

I think they resetted all the codes but you're probably right about them cancelling your previous order if they notice.

Nop:
U2// VERTIGO// 2005 Tour (Europe)

Your access code has not been accepted.

The code you submitted is either not a valid code, or has already been used. Please reselect the show of your choice from the list below and check that you have entered your case sensitive access code correctly. If you continue to experience a problem with your access code, please email Gateway Help clearly specifying your access code, your name and the exact nature of your problem in order that we can handle your enquiry efficiently.

but if I use a different card with a different address-

do you think they will track the code. I think once you are in you are in.

I think their system can only match billing addresses.

just tried- I can keep pulling up tickets. Only pairs of balcony seats for the Boston shows.

I just dont want to chance it

editorinchief said:
just tried- I can keep pulling up tickets. Only pairs of balcony seats for the Boston shows.

I just dont want to chance it

Then be happy w/ your GA. "A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush", that what I say. sometimes. Go get drunk, you got 2 GA for U2!

Im beyond thrilled. I just found it interesting my code still works.

If were true for a lot of people then scalpers could have a field day.

we should hear before 10.30,I think ive missed something?

I did get my code reset tho for it not to work

Re: 24 hours on.........

boystupidboy said:
And i'm still waiting for a response from my numerous e-mails to u2.com/gateway/ticketwankers...
BASTARDS:mad:

Keep trying mate - seriously! I just got my code unlocked (they didn't notify - me I just tried again) and got 4 GA tix for Hampden.

Best of luck to you.

I just got my standard email back from Ticketmaster but unfortunately it doesn't answer my specific question I asked.

Oh well.....

boystupidboy said:
I have'nt heard 'JACK SHIT'.I'm being to not give a fuck now:(

same here , although got an email 2 mins ago to tell me its unblocked i got mine about 40 mins ago......................

I didnt actually get an e-mail from ticketmaster, my code just seemed to have been reset. So if you aren't already perhaps you should be still trying to re-enter your original code. hope this helps...

If your code still works i know i wouldnt risk trying for some more with the possibility of losing the tickets i had waited so long to get.

DO I even bother trying to get tix for UK with the new code?

Hope someone can help me.

Firstly are all GA tickets gone for all UK gigs?
Shall I use my code now? (I dont even have faith that it'll work)

Or shall I either wait for Dublin tix to go on sale ( that'll prob be even more chaos than this has been)

Or shall I not use it at all and ask for my money back. I dont know what to do. This is crap and I still cant believe U2.com have announced NOTHING! Im so disgusted at that site. :( :mad: :sad:

do you really think ticketmaster will cancel a charge because you broke the rules? please, they are only after your money... they couldn't care less regarding how/how many tickets you purchase...

Got 4 GA tix for Hampden this morning as well. You're not going to know what's available until you punch in that code tho'.

After 15 hours of farting around yesterday, I bit the bullet and went for it and got lucky.

Good luck!!

below is a segment of e mail i received from Ticket master

___
When asked for your access code, you MUST enter ONLY the exact six characters of your access code.

You can purchase up to 4 tickets for a single show of your choice.

Please note that multiple bookings using the same access code will be cancelled and refunded.

If you have successfully completed a booking then you should not attempt to re-use your code as it will not be valid.
___

Re use your code for extra tickets at your peril!

I for one would not risk it not with the stress and heartache I went through yesterday just to get my allocation

Back
Top Bottom