merchandise pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea same price as well lmao.

Concert merchandise is typically shit, the only thing I care about is the tour book and a t-shirt just for the hell of it.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'll probably buy a poster, t-shirt (if they have girl styles) and a program.

I wanted an Elevation hoodie the last time, but no way was I shelling out $65 for one. :down:

I bought that...it's lasted me the entire four years since I bought it...good investment! :)

No "vintage" shirt for me, though...unless it's stitched with gold and washes my back as well.

I wonder if they'll have anything cheap like badges or something. I'm not shelling out that much for a shirt.

The book is integral......I have all of them right back to UF.

The shirts are cool....but if I ever miss one...I pick it up later on ebay.

What is with this army green shirt every time? Must be cheap to buy for suppliers. :yuck:

What I have heard, is that Edun is doing all clothing for the Tour which probably costs more to make, since they are sweatshop free.

Regarding the vintage shirts, they are actually a good market price. There are now companies that are making vintage concert Ts for over 100, cause they are fashionable right now. And they just look cool.

The prices are insane.. I'd probably buy a mouse pad or something lol.

$80-90 for a a poser-vintage shirt is ridiculous. it's not going to be any more "vintage" than some dime a dozen distressed-so-you-look-like-you-shop-at-hip-vingate-stores t-shirt you can buy at american eagle. but hey, if people are stupid enough to pay the price, i'd probably charge that much too.

$35 dollars is ridiculous itself for a regular t shirt. Granted, I did pay that much for a shirt when I saw A Perfect Circle last year.

Screw it, I'm sure I'll be buying one.

heh, fair enough - i wouldnt buy one that said

I SAW U2 ON XX/XX/05

Thats just embarassing - i would buy somehting with a nice design though

Vintage I'm sure just means WAR or BOY is printed on it instead of VERTIGO :yawn:

Why the hell would anyone buy a vintage tee at the concert for like 80 bucks when the U2 shop is selling new versions of the old shirts for $20?

I bought an Elevation jersey for $50 last tour and it still looks good as new, I wear it all the time. I have a black shirt of a young Bono with the words "Bono" in white that I bought during Joshua Tree from an outside vendor. I was, like, 16 when I bought it and it still fits, not sure if that's good or bad but I'll be wearing it on Saturday night.

Back
Top Bottom