Melbourne 2 - Set List and Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Just getting the party started for those that will be joining it.
However, I'm off to bed :yawn:

Hope to wake up & hear about One Tree Hill :hyper:

Don't forget to check the German site, which may have a source for the show tonight.

:wave:

As we know OTH was written after Bonos ex-kiwi personal assistant who died in a motorcycle accident. That is why they will sing it in kiwiland.

The crickets are chirping, the garden state is beautiful; the old girl of Melbourne was at her picturesque best today. What a pretty old tart she is.

It has been glorious day and currently a sunset out of a Monet painting. We have been down the beach all day with a typical Melbourne superb Spring day of 31oC.

Melbourne really knows how to turn it in for the boys, no wonder they love it here.

We are still revelling in the afterglow of last night. It was perhaps U2s finest performance of all time.

Now we are ready to rock to be touched by genius again.

Can U2 top their highest ever performance of last night? We will know soon.

U2 should have just walked on stage now. It's now 9:02, so they should be into City of Blinding Lights.

I will be so pissed if Melbourne 2 is better, because I had my Dad stopping me going. These are times when I wish I was 18 and on my own because I could pay for however many tickets I want and wouldn't have to rely on others. It's the shitty thing about being a young U2 fan - I've only just finished getting all the albums, not I'm ready to go to all the live shows, but U2 are in their 40's, I'm 16, so I'm restricted.

Look at me complaining. I should be greatful I went and saw the best show of the Vertigo Tour I spose. :wink: :D :shrug:

If they make a DVD, which they should considering how good Melbourne 1 was, I hope the combine both nights.

All these updates are coming in very slowly (going over 9 international time zones) so sorry about the big delay. Friend says they started +/- 8:50pm. :)

mirrorballman said:

sorry, im quite anal about those things :crazy:

good that we have a source though! thanks for keeping us up to date. and if you write "one tree hill" within the next 2 hours youre a freakin' legend! :bow:

if you write it for fun though: :madwife:

Should I just do it for fun? :wink:

Recap:

Wake Up Intro
COBL
Vertigo
Elevation

Back
Top Bottom