Melbourne 1 - Set List and Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coolian2 said:

Sydney II.

My guess is tonight is for getting lighting/etc sorted, tomorrow will be the serious filming.

By the way, bring back Until The End Of The World, farken!

Yes, *please*! I want Until the End of the World in Hawaii! :drool:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. New Years Day
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club (snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
7. Stuck In A Moment
8. Angel Of Harlem
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love And Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Hands That Built America (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo

Human Rights
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One

ENCORE

17. The Fly
18. Mysterious Ways
19. With Or Without You

20. Saints Are Coming
21. Desire
22. Kite

Thanx again for the setlist. I always enjoy these setlist parties around lunchtime here! I am curious to see what they will play tomorrow and if and how they will mix up things.

So does anyone know if they were filming tonight or tomorrow night? And if so what for?

Also for any Aussies who may have gone tonight, or anyone really, any advice on where to stand for GA?

Yes, thanks. I enjoyed my first one. Hope to get a call from my friend who was at the show. As I'm in the same time zone as Melbourene not too late to hang around a bit longer.

Enjoy tomorrow jonny!

Pretty good show! I noticed the only snippets missing from the set posted a couple of pages back were Never Tear Us Apart and Love Will Tear Us Apart from WOWY. I was a bit sick today so I didn't show up until about 7:15pm. Still got a reasonable spot in the crowd and enjoyed myself, though the people there certainly weren't nearly as active as the folks in the inner zone (geez, and I was thinking some of them were a tad too calm!).

U2girl said:
Is Desire as rusty as in was in Sydney or is it getting better?

Oh, it was much, much better/ I'll amend the U2VT article to reflect that.

Shame it had no snippet of Not Fade Away though. :(

Lila64 said:
last message said:

Girl can't dance but picks up Bono :lol: :shrug:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. New Years Day
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club (snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
7. Stuck In A Moment
8. Angel Of Harlem
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love And Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Hands That Built America (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo

Human Rights
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One

ENCORE

17. The Fly
18. Mysterious Ways
19. With Or Without You

(I think!)

:lol: Lila Yes the girl did pick up Bono like carrying a bride over the threshold!! Was quite funny...and she got to wear his hat and a kiss ON THE LIPS!!! (pleba alert!) but she didn't dance.

Axver said:
Pretty good show! I noticed the only snippets missing from the set posted a couple of pages back were Never Tear Us Apart and Love Will Tear Us Apart from WOWY.

Yeah LOL I heard them and couldn't be bothered texting them! :reject: sorry

Wasn't it a great show!! We got there at about 4 o'clock and JUST missed the inner zone but got a great spot at the front on the rail left of stage.

...is there nowhere decent to drink in this town?.....british theme pub with some bon jovi cover band:madspit: where is rundle st when you need it???......everybody has probably gone to bed but heres my 2cents worth,,,it may have been that i had a seat tonight but the sound was so much better than Adelaide and the performance was tighter and more dynamic.....only difference in the set was no zoo and plus misterious ways....i cant wait until tommorrow....no 'hill' but the souncheck was gold....:drool:

gr@cie said:

:lol: Lila Yes the girl did pick up Bono like carrying a bride over the threshold!! Was quite funny...and she got to wear his hat and a kiss ON THE LIPS!!! (pleba alert!) but she didn't dance.

What she actually picked him up?!? :ohmy: She must be a weight lifter or something! :wink: Lookforward to seeing pics of this!! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom