Melbourne 1 - Set List and Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miringeltje said:

Hope you have a safe trip.
Quite a flight to get there.
How many hours is it?

Any way, hope you both have a great time, while you're in NZ!
But I don't think that's going to be a problem.

Thanks Miri! It'll be a blast, I'm sure. My flight to LA is about 6 hours, then it is 13.5 hours from there.

ruffian said:

right...so this is why my suitcase weighs 70 pounds :(

You ought to be going to a city that has consistant weather.

It was really wet and miserable this morning. Then it was quite fine for the afternoon, then it got cold and windy, and now it is a nice evening.

ramblin rose said:

are you carrying it on? :lol:

watch it, or i'll blow the whistle on you for unreported gels and liquids in your cabin luggage :madspit:

coolian2 said:

You ought to be going to a city that has consistant weather.

It was really wet and miserable this morning. Then it was quite fine for the afternoon, then it got cold and windy, and now it is a nice evening.

That's the Auckland I remember. :drool:

coolian2 said:

Then it was quite fine for the afternoon, then it got cold and windy...

cold, like "thank god i have a huge down-filled parka in my luggage," or cold like "thank god i have a light jacket"?

:uhoh:

ruffian said:

cold, like "thank god i have a huge down-filled parka in my luggage," or cold like "thank god i have a light jacket"?

:uhoh:

I don't think I've packed for the "cold and windy". :crazy:

An Sydney Aussie here and i'll be here for a while. If you know of anyone at the concert who wants to text me the songs as they happen, pm me and i'll give you my phone number

ruffian said:

no, i checked...for international flights, qantas allows 70!

That sure is generous.
I always thought it was around 20 kilograms.
Although now you mention 70 pounds, it could very well be 35 kilo on an international flight.

ruffian said:
Thanks Miri! It'll be a blast, I'm sure. My flight to LA is about 6 hours, then it is 13.5 hours from there.

Damn!
That's a long trip.

Though the 13.5 hours is kinda similar as to flying to Europe.
But I'm not too found of long flights.
Although I must say: you get used to it (when you fly more often).

Rose & ruffian - have a safe trip, and a wonderful time - really happy for you guys :hyper: :hug:

How's the blackberry Rose? :flirt:

No more texts from gr@cie - I had to turn phone off and back on, but still nothing. I don't expect her to text while on the rail!

Hello everyone!

This is my first post!

I have mate at the show. Just got a text from him but don't expect too many more as he sounds way too pumped.

Will pass on what I get though.

All I know so far is that there are about 1000 people at the bar!

coolian2 said:

Light jacket and be tough!

An hour ago it was 14C/57F, at 10pm. Make of that what you will.

I'm finding it quite pleasant, but i'm insane.

ok, thanks!

Lila, thanks for the good wishes :hug:

Night, Miri! :wave:

Rosa, see you tomorrow.

I'm off to stare at my suitcase some more.

Lila64 said:
Rose & ruffian - have a safe trip, and a wonderful time - really happy for you guys :hyper: :hug:

How's the blackberry Rose? :flirt:

Thanks Lila. The blackberry's alive and well, but at $1.5 a minute from Auckland, I don't think it will be getting much use unfortunately.

ramblin rose said:

Thanks Lila. The blackberry's alive and well, but at $1.5 a minute from Auckland, I don't think it will be getting much use unfortunately.

What happened to the insanely cheap rates? I heard "the other site" had a source that was paying like 11 cents a minute. Pretty cheap there!

Ohhhh ohhhh oh oh oh ohhhhh.... ohhhh ohh ohh ohh ohhhh ohhhh ohhh ohh ohh ooh ohh ohh..... Something, filled up.. My heart with nothing........

SMB

coolian2 said:

Light jacket and be tough!

An hour ago it was 14C/57F, at 10pm. Make of that what you will.

I'm finding it quite pleasant, but i'm insane.

Thanks for the info, I think I need to add a couple of sweaters.:slant:

Off subject kinda, but u all talked about weather... What do ya think Hawaii will be like weather wise? As far as what to have on

SMB

Lila64 said:

What happened to the insanely cheap rates? I heard "the other site" had a source that was paying like 11 cents a minute. Pretty cheap there!

don't know,, I checked t-mobile the other day and that was the international rate from Auckland.

I think I'll try and get a couple more hours of sleep.

Back
Top Bottom