MEGA-MERGE--> ALL Tickets at Box Office the day of the show!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Tickets at Box Office

Who got tickets day of the U2 show @ MSG and when did you get it and what section did you get?

I have a ticket, but maybe I should try and see if they have an extra GA.

Re: Tickets at Box Office

clerks said:
Who got tickets day of the U2 show @ MSG and when did you get it and what section did you get?

I have a ticket, but maybe I should try and see if they have an extra GA.

we had seats on 10/7 and 10/8 and we showed up at MSG each night around 7ish... they had single tix available both nights at that time, but we did not check to see if they were GA. I doubt they were, but stranger things have happened. If I was smart I would have tried to get tix for the show on Friday... d'oh!

in may.. i got on the line a little before 5 and by 6:30-7:00 i had a pair of the expensive. i think they release the left over seats first and GA later. or u ask a scalper 15 min b4 the show starts. also check ticketdisaster during the day.

My friend and I showed up for MSG 1 at 8:45 pm and we got GA tix for the show. They also had 200 level seats as well.

If you don't have tix, try the box office, my guess is that they will have seats, and good ones to boot.

Brian

that's just not fair - I'm in a bit of a panic to get my daughter a GA for 11/2... I have to keep her home from school and get downtown to wait in line early, but only if I have a GA in hand... I can't risk them not releasing GAs or waiting for nought (sp?) :(

(I mean it's cool that they do, but... hopefully you catch my drift)

So, my question is: If you do get GA's right before showtime and dont' get scanned for the ellipse, how bad are the seats at the back of the floor? Can you even see the stage or are you basically watching the screens? Unless the floor is on a slope, I don't see how anyone could see anything back there.

i sat in the first row behind the stage Friday night... right behind the VIP section.

The view was great, the sound was great.

It's a swell and dandy place to sit.

streets2.JPG

Tickets on sale before shows?

Quick questions. On the first leg of the tour, U2 were releasing tickets the day of the show. Has anybody heard if they're still doing that for this 3rd leg of the tour? Has anybody got tickets to a sold-out show from the box office the day of the show?

Back
Top Bottom