McGuinness comments on tour postponement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So many rumors! I've heard everything from kids being sick, band not being happy with album sales, Adam falling off the wagon, marriage problems and even Larry's quitting the band. All on message boards and from people's mouths(I used to work for VH1 so I still have some insight). But they are all rumors. Let's just wait and see.

elffriend said:
The Internet is a terrible place for rumours. Belive nothing unless it is on U2.com news.

Please. Don't you think with something like this being reported on Rolling Stone and other places that U2.com would have already debunked the news?

People just dont believe anything unless its force fed to them.

The Edges daughter thing is a rumor, tour postponement is not.

The Edge's daughter has leukemia or cancer or something equally grim.

(p.s. you read it here first)

This quote here leads me to believe the guy is just making it up. Like he doesn't know what he's talking about and just trying to start shit. At least I hope so. I hope the girl doesn't have cancer. If she does have cancer, I wouldn't feel the least bit upset if they cancelled the entire tour. If I had a daughter with cancer, I'd give up every prior obligation I had to be with her.

Let's all just pray it's something simple like the band needs more rehearsal or they can't get the schedule right.

I almost posted exactly what this person on the hotpress message board said, but then someone else would see it and take it out of the context of being rumor into being fact.
I don't know who trolls these forums..:eyebrow:
I just hope what this person over heard was just that, people talking in a pub.:|

Back
Top Bottom