Maroon 5 also uses light curtains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Howdy everyone, I know i know this is rather off topic but i just went to the maroon 5 concert and they had a semilar light curtain to the vertigo tour! It was really cool actualy a mix between popmarts screen and vertigos curtains but ocourse it was just a lot smaller then vertigos screens! I must say i was very surprised at how AWSOME this concert was and I am not even a big maroon 5 fan, i just happen to go cos my gf is a big fan.

Also the young irish band "the thrills" oppened the show and they were simply amazing! kinda reminded me a bit of U2

Wowsers two awsome concerts in a mater of 5 days was sooo wicked. But ofcourse U2's concert was still much better!

I've seen the Thrills recently, they were great, no way they should be opeing for a s.................each to their own.

actually, about the light curtains, there was a picture of Maroon 5 at Top of the Pops recently, in front of a large TotP decorated curtain.

Maroon 5 also supposedly play instruments, but that doesn't stop them from being a sh ... each to their own.

Axver said:
Maroon 5 also supposedly play instruments, but that doesn't stop them from being a sh ... each to their own.

This is up for debate, as we are certain someone else sang the songs in the studio. :wink:

They played for only 1 1/4 hrs here in NY. I kid you not!

just seen that the thrills are doing U2 support now too, come on guys, do one more show in Manchester, please!

The Maroon 5 shows have been getting the worst reviews. Word is they have very little charisma in a live setting. They can have all the video displays in the world and it still won't help them.

I still thought it was okey.... ofcourse it was NO U2 by any means but they were decent. I did like some of the guitars they played. But U2 has alot more charisma, they do alot more in the show like pull girls up to tage and overall provide an amazing show. As for maroon 5 I though they were okeyfor what i was expecting

another point about the thrills is that they are one of the laziest bands i've come across. After their first album, which I believe was in 2000, it took 4 years before they released a second. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom