manchester seats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rockstar

The Fly
can anyone tell me did they manage to reserve seats at manchester,the system is a complete f*ck up and am so p*ssed off is unbelievable after over 2 hours! manged to book shitty standing seats (my wife aint gonna be happy with standing)where there reservable seats to begin with?

Rockstar said:
can anyone tell me did they manage to reserve seats at manchester,the system is a complete f*ck up and am so p*ssed off is unbelievable after over 2 hours! manged to book shitty standing seats (my wife aint gonna be happy with standing)where there reservable seats to begin with?
Well mate, i'm glad someone has. I haven't managed to book anything and I've been at it nearly two and a half hours.

Re: Re: manchester seats

sallycinnamon78 said:

Well mate, i'm glad someone has. I haven't managed to book anything and I've been at it nearly two and a half hours.

m8 i feel for u big time ,i kept itting the link from the email and only got the site saying what date tix would be available! frustrating aint even close!!! then for someone unbeknown reason the link worked!...only to see ticket master offering tix for standing at manchester only,

If anyone wanted to trade two seated seats for standing !!!(fat chance i know!) please mail me rumbo@blueyonder.co.uk

friday is probably gonna be worse

Rockstar said:

Don't worry, it's the same at Hampden (I've been to big show there before), you'll find the lower tier will be unreserved seats (so you and your lady will get seats, I'm sure of it), so basically you have the option of going bewteen the pitch or the lower tier seats. It's actually quite a nice option to have, go in for some songs and stuff.

last time i went to a stadium outdoors wise was wembley(popmart) that was standing and standing only,seats all reserved..i personelly can live with it,the wife cant...

went to slane the other year and the thing mde me spend £20 on a blow up grren plastic couch!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully your correct on this ....this time round!

I have seated tickets and would be interested in a part exchange for your seating tickets.

If you have any interest:

email: rodgerdavies(ANTI @ SPAM)tiscali.co.uk

phone: 07763 - 786415 (today or tomorrow would be good)

ta

RA-D have replied just need a little more info on location,by the looks of things,the ticket sale this morning was a shamble,i tried to book reserved seats...other peeps tried to be standing,both get the opposite! somebody needs to explain!

Back
Top Bottom