Manchester 2: Electric Boogaloo setlist par-tay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicBono said:

:lol: Popmart is a sound that's gonna drown out the world. Popmart is the father of those two little girls...?? :huh: :wink:

Hehe. Popmart is in a place called Vertigo.

Harbinger said:
This is completely off-topic, but I'm running through setlists at u2setlists.com (you'll all se why in a little while) but does anyone have an mp3 of Bad from 05/26/1985 - I don't know if that show is in circulation at all, but it was noted that it was an especially long performance and it got me curious... Thanks!

setlist parties are rarely on-topic:wink: But no, I don't have that show but if you get it I'd love to hear it

AtomicBono said:

I can play that on guitar :D the punk cover. I would approve if U2 played it. I would approve more if they brought me on stage to play it, because I'm only an ocean away, baby.

AtomicBono, your avatar is hot(just in case the avatar changes, it's Bono's chest. lol) :drool:

Leetah said:

Oh hi Leetah :wave:, can't tell you how glad I am to see you here tonight. Are things going well? Hope you've fixed the problems with your hormones! It's gonna be a great evening, don't you think. I'm sure you'll get all the attention you need!

Last edited:
Is Axver still here??? Can anyone help me answer these two questions???

1) Including today's show in Manchester, how many times has U2 performed live on June 15th?
2) U2's first-ever June 15th show was part of what tour?

I would like to thank you all. I now have Wham! Rap '86 stuck in my head. :mad:
Wham! Bam! I am a man
Job or no job,
you can't tell me that I'm not...

U2Girl1978 said:

1) Including today's show in Manchester, how many times has U2 performed live on June 15th?

just curious, why do you want to know? lol. you can probably check Axvers website for that info, I forgot what the address is:reject:

U2Girl1978 said:

Wanna win the necklace I see :D

timothius said:

Nooooooooooooo!

I need to know Is The Edge On Fire??!?!:sad:

Hopefully he's not on fire YET... though if I remember from last time he had some competition in the fire department from Bono??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom