Manchester 2: Electric Boogaloo setlist par-tay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to Bad-->40-->Streets from Boston right now:drool:

and just to let you all know a random bit of info: I just watched Rattle and Hum 2 times in a row:reject: Does this officially mean that I have no life?:lol: :wink:

tkramer said:
I'm still hoping for wake me up before you go go

Travis...get back to work. don't you have work you should be doing? like me?

*checks his map*

I'm like 68 blocks south of you, and 4 blocks east. Crazyniss, aint it?

U2's setlist for tonight:

Bad Boys

Battlestations

Blue

Careless Whisper

Club Tropicana

Club Fantastic Megamix

Come On!

Credit Card Baby

Everything She Wants

Freedom

Heartbeat

If You Were There

I'm Your Man

Last Christmas

Like A Baby

Lovemachine

Nothing Looks The Same In The Light

The Edge Of Heaven

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

Wham Rap! (Enjoy What You Do?)

Wham! U.K. Megamix

Where Did Your Heart Go?

Young Guns (Go For It!)

U2Fan101 said:

Travis...get back to work. don't you have work you should be doing? like me?

*checks his map*

I'm like 68 blocks south of you, and 4 blocks east. Crazyniss, aint it?

I designed two Citgo banners, a Cowboys poster, a limited too sign and did two meetings aready today. I'm taking a break buddy.

sami0201 said:
and just to let you all know a random bit of info: I just watched Rattle and Hum 2 times in a row:reject: Does this officially mean that I have no life?:lol: :wink:

Yes. But it's worse if after you've watched R&H you swear that they played Vertigo three times, once at the beggining, once in the chapel, and that crazy old man on the street definatly played the bridge. I mean seriously how can they not play Vertigos!!!

tkramer said:
U2's setlist for tonight:

Bad Boys

Battlestations

Blue

Careless Whisper

Club Tropicana

Club Fantastic Megamix

Come On!

Credit Card Baby

Everything She Wants

Freedom

Heartbeat

If You Were There

I'm Your Man

Last Christmas

Like A Baby

Lovemachine

Nothing Looks The Same In The Light

The Edge Of Heaven

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

Wham Rap! (Enjoy What You Do?)

Wham! U.K. Megamix

Where Did Your Heart Go?

Young Guns (Go For It!)

Wow, all of a sudden I'm 8 years old again :heart:

:wink:

timothius said:

Yes. But it's worse if after you've watched R&H you swear that they played Vertigo three times, once at the beggining, once in the chapel, and that crazy old man on the street definatly played the bridge. I mean seriously how can they not play Vertigos!!!

:lol: ok I feel a bit better:wink:

AtomicBono said:

I know, and I was clearly just being ridiculous, since "Popmart" isn't a song :p

Popmart is a song. It's also a feeling that changed the world. Popmart makes beauty, out of ugly things. Popmart.....she carries the world on her hips....lalalala...bored at work....lalalala....

U2Fan101 said:

Popmart is a song. It's also a feeling that changed the world. Popmart makes beauty, out of ugly things. Popmart.....she carries the world on her hips....lalalala...bored at work....lalalala....

:lol: Popmart is a sound that's gonna drown out the world. Popmart is the father of those two little girls...?? :huh: :wink:

This is completely off-topic, but I'm running through setlists at u2setlists.com (you'll all se why in a little while) but does anyone have an mp3 of Bad from 05/26/1985 - I don't know if that show is in circulation at all, but it was noted that it was an especially long performance and it got me curious... Thanks!

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm sure they are going to play 99 luftballoons! Hot damn that would be totally cool!!!!! :hyper:

I can play that on guitar :D the punk cover. I would approve if U2 played it. I would approve more if they brought me on stage to play it, because I'm only an ocean away, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom