Manchester 2: Electric Boogaloo setlist par-tay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
thanks guys:hug: we got her to put her hand under the water, but it's still gushing through 3 band aids. we can't tell where the cut is, there's so much blood. I feel terrible for my poor aunt but I can't help her because I looked at it for a few minutes and I feel like I'm gonna puke. (sorry if you didn't wanna hear that):wink:

apply pressure just above the cut (going up the arm) for at least five minutes

sami0201 said:
thanks guys:hug: we got her to put her hand under the water, but it's still gushing through 3 band aids. we can't tell where the cut is, there's so much blood. I feel terrible for my poor aunt but I can't help her because I looked at it for a few minutes and I feel like I'm gonna puke. (sorry if you didn't wanna hear that):wink:

aaahh, that sounds awfull...hope she feels better soon.
razor cuts are horrible:sad:

sami0201 said:

Maybe it's time to go to the walk-in clinic :(

I Will Follow :madspit:

We need Out Of Control/Until The End Of The World/Some other rock song that's not overplayed and boring.

Ok, I Will Follow is not boring, but it's not... good enough...

i honestly reckon they went on later cus of the screen and the daylight! i bet they said F*** it will pay the £££££ bill for going on to late!

whew. ok we got her to keep her hand under the water so we found where the blood is coming from. It slowed down a lot (thank God, we thought we might have to take her somewhere) so my aunt put a band aid on and now she's okay. (thanks for the info nurse chrissi)

Why are they playing Vertigo? I don't understand why they'd want to play their most successful song in the UK in the last four years, while performing in the UK for only the second time in four years. It's beyond me.

As for I Will Follow... you're right, it's not good enough. I want The Refugee. They need to diversify.

sami0201 said:
whew. ok we got her to keep her hand under the water so we found where the blood is coming from. It slowed down a lot (thank God, we thought we might have to take her somewhere) so my aunt put a band aid on and now she's okay. (thanks for the info nurse chrissi)

:hug: glad to know that situation is under control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom