Manchester 1 Setlist Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
freedom never tasted so sweet

of course i am now making a list of all who laughed and mocked me

and i can assure everyone on this list will regret the day they crossed me

Chizip said:

Hmm... Can I buy myself sanctuary with offers of free GA's?! :wink:

AtomicBono said:
I'm coming out of my cage and I've been doin' just fine

er, no. wrong band. Congratulations Chizip, time has restored itself to normal :up: now tell us, what was it like being trapped in a post for two hours? Did you begin to think about life on a higher level? More importantly, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE SING 40 WITH ME??? :grumpy:

:lmao:

Chizip is free! :dance:

enajh2 said:
r977475359.jpg

r2398177094.jpg

New jackets! Awesome! :rockon:

Chizip said:

Phew! Good thing I didn't write what I intended to last night!

Welcome back to today, Chizip! Or yesterday for you... Or tomorrow.... Eh...:wink:

TheBrazilianFly said:

New jackets! Awesome! :rockon:

Kick-ass! The bottom one's better than the top.

Anyone know where you can get a hold of copies of his jackets? They're probably all from different brands..

Chizip said:

I guess I should be worried.:ohmy: :crack:

Utoo said:

Kick-ass! The bottom one's better than the top.

Anyone know where you can get a hold of copies of his jackets? They're probably all from different brands..

I think they are specially made for the man. They do that in every tour. I would love to have the second one too. :drool:

I'm in Chizip's lizist of Revenge! :ohmy: NOOOOOO!! :scream:

Now people WANT to be on the list! Chizip, soon you'll be receiving fanmail, love letters, vacation offers, and panties in the mail.

Oh.....you do already..?:wink:

p.s.---when the hell am i no longer "the fly?" i thought hitting 100 might do it. ah well, the fly's pretty daggone cool.

Last edited:
my advice is dont waste your energy with begging, rather do all you can to prepare for the wrath that will soon come down on you

hello from London, just got back from manchester shows....nite 2 was KICK ASS!!!!

It really pisses me off to see people (especially Axver) CONSTANTLY WHINE about the setlist, from last night for example.. it was awesome... the band plays what they want to play... so fuck off! the feel of the show was soo heartwarming, it was amazing... there are great effects on the screens, new visuals on yahweh..nicely done.. my thoughts are that if you were not at the show, u have no justification to bicker on the setlist!

later, must go wash laundry

just had dinner at a fancy italian bistro on oxford street in central london, delicious!

Sorry this is so late.. but I just thought I'd let you know that I saw Paul McGuinness walking through the GA crowd about an hour before the show started.

He was chatting to this woman and eventually went off down the players tunnel. No one else around me recognised him at all, I couldn't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom