Manchester 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering where the heck this was! I shouldn't be here and will try and pop in& out while working. What time do they go on (I'm on P.S.T.)

I'm assuming about 4 pm EST so about 1 on the West Coast?Don't really know. :shrug:

I haven't really been keeping up with the party since they headed to Europe. :reject:

I am working, should be showering and working. Will try and juggle as best I can.

Does this mean we don't have a source?

your friend calls you and you get to listen to the show live via phone, and you relay the songs to us here at the party. Care for some sunflower seeds? (It's all I got)

Lila64 said:
your friend calls you and you get to listen to the show live via phone, and you relay the songs to us here at the party. Care for some sunflower seeds? (It's all I got)

Oh! Well - just to let ppl know, Boy also told me a floor manager showed ppl the setlist, and '40' wasnt there and they were set to play Vertigo twice again....which he was annoyed about!

But I dare say he'll enjoy it when he hears it!:wink:

Lila64 said:
Other things? What are these other things you speak of :hmm:

Cardiff June 29th....Tickets/Travel/Accomodation/Eating out.

But it seems so far away right now, and everyone else I know has gigs this week....:sad:

HUG ME SOMEBODY!!!!:scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom