Madrid Setlist Party Thread!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:

man that second Vertigo is great, so much better than the first time with all the lights and stuff:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

:wink:

...and you know what....the really great thing is...you sorta come out full circle you know?...:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I'm a little worried with Edge's daughter's being sicker...
Why else would they play the setlists on auto-pilot all of a sudden??? They rearly shake up very much, but there has always been some changes... hmmm...

It don't bother me though. I was in Oslo and Gothenburg, and all that differed was Party Girl for Yahweh, but it was still the 2 greatest nights of my life!

I just hope they stick to this setlist because they think they have found the ultimate one for this tour, not because they don't have time/resources to change it because of things outside the band....

Does anyone know the listening figures for U2s New Year's Eve show in Dublin when it was broadcast? Just a wonder...i wonder to much hmm:wink:

zwervers2 said:

OMG THEY PLAYED SPANISH EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh: :wink:

I guess they played a snippet at the end of Beautiful Day...

redkat said:
Where did you find the setllist Dragonfire?

Thank you :bow:

I wouldn't count on it to be true redkat....this person is well known for posting doubtful setlists.

WildHoneyAlways said:

especially when Brucey's in the house...

_40275021_brucie200_pa.jpg

but you wouldnt know who he is...would you?? :hmm:

Lila64 said:
And Miri - are you housing guests for the Oakland shows, LOL.

You're welcome to come stay here!

I'm just promoting the shows closest to me a little bit.

Maybe I shouldn't, since I don't even have tickets yet myself.
But that's all part of my late minute strategy!
Gave such a kick last time around.

Last edited:
Instead of removing setlists u should remove the bullshit blablabla wich nobody interests here, or move that to off topics.

off to bed in a minute.. see you guys later... won't join Sunday's Lisbon party.. Off on a holiday from Sunday onwards.... take care and catch ya all later.... :wave:
-Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom