Madrid Setlist Party Thread!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandwiches
Faim10.gif
Faim10.gif

Hmmmm, yummie!!!

Stepping away, to make some of those.
BRB!

Dragonfire said:
Instead of removing setlists u should remove the bullshit blablabla wich nobody interests here, or move that to off topics.

if the setlist is fake then that is of less importance than anything else on this thread...

theedge7 said:
Which treasure? Soundboard?

no it is not u2bootleg related...in fact it has to do with a fan who comes in here a lot but forget everything I have said please:wink:

Dragonfire said:
Instead of removing setlists u should remove the bullshit blablabla wich nobody interests here, or move that to off topics.

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: This is MY thread. I decide what is on topic and what is not on topic. A fake setlist is NOT on topic, FYI.

@the rocking edge & some others here
You are chitchatting (=quassling) around a lot of bollocks, maybe only you and a few others might find funny, interesting - while it really gets on the nerves of people, who really do want to know about U2's music and their current creative performance in Madrid (topic!).
And now there is a person (thanx @Dragonfire) posting the accurate setlist - U2achtung.com the source - and all you can is to bitch around. Intolerant folks. An excuse would be more than right. I really can not believe your behaviour: Having no clue at all and trying to put somebody down. Well done, so called U2 fans ...

U2Man said:
And just to make things clear and avoid any misunderstandings....

THIS IS MY, MY VERY OWN PARTY THREAD. EVERYONE IS INVITED AND EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO SPEAK ABOUT WHATEVER THEY WISH TO SPEAK ABOUT

...as long as it is within the rules of this forum of course....

:wink:

for Dragonfire - see above...

U2Man said:

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: This is MY thread. I decide what is on topic and what is not on topic. A fake setlist is NOT on topic, FYI.

can you imagine if all the bullshit was deleted..then we would have a couple of sentences with I love Bono and that's it.:wink:

Were you LJT after these????

27/12/89 Point Depot - Dublin, Ireland
Where The Streets Have No Name, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, MLK, The Unforgettable Fire, God Part II, Desire, All Along The Watchtower, Bad, Van Diemen's Land, Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, People Get Ready, Angel Of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Love Rescue Me, Two Hearts Beat As One, Pride (In The Name Of Love), 40

30/12/89 Point Depot - Dublin, Ireland
Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Dirty Old Town, God Part II, Desire, All Along The Watchtower, All I Want Is You, Where The Streets Have No Name, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, MLK, One Tree Hill, Van Diemen's Land, Out Of Control, New Year's Day, Pride (In The Name Of Love) , She's A Mystery To Me, Angel Of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Love Rescue Me, 11 O'clock Tick Tock, With Or Without You

31/12/89 Point Depot - Dublin, Ireland
Where The Streets Have No Name, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, MLK, One Tree Hill, Gloria, God Part II, Desire, All Along The Watchtower, All I Want Is You, Bad, Van Diemen's Land, Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Dirty Old Town, The Times They Are A Changing, New Year's Day, Pride (In The Name Of Love), Party Girl, Angel Of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Love Rescue Me, 40

u2achtung.com looks to have copied Dragonfire's setlist as accurate. So I doubt they are the source. Perhaps they will confirm or correct. :rant:

ZOOTVTOURist said:
You are chitchatting (=quassling) around a lot of bollocks, maybe only you and a few others might find funny, interesting - while it really gets on the nerves of people, who really do want to know about U2's music and their current creative performance in Madrid (topic!).
And now there is a person (thanx @Dragonfire) posting the accurate setlist - U2achtung.com the source - and all you can is to bitch around. Intolerant folks. An excuse would be more than right. I really can not believe your behaviour: Having no clue at all and trying to put somebody down. Well done, so called U2 fans ...

of course if the setlist is legit then i apologise, but i dont know where "so called U2 fans" comes from, were all clearly on here to support our favourite band.

and of course theres alot of chitchatting and bollocks...this is a setlist PARTY not a setlist seminar!

ZOOTVTOURist said:

what I didn't understand(maybe I missed something) why this setlist was supposedly false while there were no surprises at all in that set..was it about the spanish eyes part??? otherwise it IS the same set right?

if this gets on people nerves.....man o man

ZOOTVTOURist said:

Okay, I never get involved in this but I've got to say something here.

If you don't like it in here, leave. Plain and simple. Go to u2achtung and get the setlists there. Many of the people here have been coming to setlist parties since the start of the tour.

We welcome new people but not those who believe to be above us or are ignorant to us.

So again, if you don't like it, leave. It's not going to change just b/c you insult people.

Get over it. :tsk:

zwervers2 said:

you should ask the woman who got your e-mailadres today!

:hmm: I kinda think I know when these were said today, now. Don't get any thoughts zwervers....:wink:

Lila64 said:
u2achtung.com looks to have copied Dragonfire's setlist as accurate. So I doubt they are the source. Perhaps they will confirm or correct. :rant:

If you say this setlist is a fake, so it is because I copied it on the forum. Sorry.

WildHoneyAlways said:

If you don't like it in here, leave. Plain and simple. Go to u2achtung and get the setlists there. Many of the people here have been coming to setlist parties since the start of the tour.

We welcome new people but not those who believe to be above us or are ignorant to us.

So again, if you don't like it, leave. It's not going to change just b/c you insult people.

:kiss: :kiss: :love: :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

bonomax said:
Were you LJT after these????

27/12/89 Point Depot - Dublin, Ireland
Where The Streets Have No Name, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, MLK, The Unforgettable Fire, God Part II, Desire, All Along The Watchtower, Bad, Van Diemen's Land, Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, People Get Ready, Angel Of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Love Rescue Me, Two Hearts Beat As One, Pride (In The Name Of Love), 40

30/12/89 Point Depot - Dublin, Ireland
Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Dirty Old Town, God Part II, Desire, All Along The Watchtower, All I Want Is You, Where The Streets Have No Name, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, MLK, One Tree Hill, Van Diemen's Land, Out Of Control, New Year's Day, Pride (In The Name Of Love) , She's A Mystery To Me, Angel Of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Love Rescue Me, 11 O'clock Tick Tock, With Or Without You

31/12/89 Point Depot - Dublin, Ireland
Where The Streets Have No Name, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, MLK, One Tree Hill, Gloria, God Part II, Desire, All Along The Watchtower, All I Want Is You, Bad, Van Diemen's Land, Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Dirty Old Town, The Times They Are A Changing, New Year's Day, Pride (In The Name Of Love), Party Girl, Angel Of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Love Rescue Me, 40

Ahh no but thanks anyway...i was just wondering if anyone knew the listening figures for the New Years Eve show they did the 31/12/89..it was broadcast on the radio i believe haha well Bono says so in my bootleg..just wondering if anyone knew the listening figures?

WildHoneyAlways said:

:applaud:

Perhaps the false setlist maker(s) should be warned by the mods...

U2Man said:

:hmm: I kinda think I know when these were said today, now. Don't get any thoughts zwervers....:wink:

could you please talk about the setlist only U2man...

I really have to restrain here before I say anything stupid about the so called U2fans remark:wink:

Dragonfire, ZOOTVTOURist:

This setlist party thread was originally initiated at the beginning of the 1st leg of this tour by our very own Axver.

The intent of this thread is to share setlist information as it becomes available, as well as general socialization (IE: other topics that happen to come up - sports, food, friendly chit-chat). This is how it's been since the beginning, and it's not about to change for you.

If this thread does not suit your tastes, there are many other places to find information about the setlists.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom