Madrid Happy-Happy Joy-Joy Setlist Party Part II!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2@NYC said:

I guess I should also be more careful... but I think there is no harm in posting a picture... brings more of a real feeling to the whole thing. :up:

the picture part was only an issue because the Pleba girls and I were getting a little rowdy and it never occurred to me anyone would browse the forum who knew me. :reject: oh well.

Lila, I'm hoping we'll meet in Vegas!

U2@NYC said:
Damn it, I want to see pics of everyone that attends the setlist parties... now!

Be careful what you wish for!

Or:

Your wish is my command!

I'm seriously considering posting my picture now.

zwervers2 said:

my feeling is: I have nothing to hide, everybody can ask whatever they want and if you try to :censored: with me I'll ripp your head off. I can imagine however that people want to have their privacy

The violent Dutchman...
gun.gif

ruffian said:

:grumpy:

Skjuls, good point! Hey, I'll see you in Philly for both shows, right?

so far I have a ticket for the first Philly, debating about the second Philly show.

I need to get GA! I can call in sick right!!!!

So who's going to Boston on Dec 4?

Ok I really should go pick up my son!

ruffian said:

the picture part was only an issue because the Pleba girls and I were getting a little rowdy and it never occurred to me anyone would browse the forum who knew me. :reject: oh well.

Lila, I'm hoping we'll meet in Vegas!

Your student found you posting in PLEBA?

:uhoh: :lmao:

Miringeltje said:

Be careful what you wish for!

Or:

Your wish is my command!

I'm seriously considering posting my picture now.
c'mon, Miri, let's see ya!

I just found a really hysterical picture.....but it contains a tinge of nudity....so I guess I'd better not post it....:hmm:

neutral said:

Your student found you posting in PLEBA?

:uhoh: :lmao:

I know.

:reject:

They found the Band Meetings story, which was fine, but then searched my username I guess.

:tsk:

U2Man said:
I just found a really hysterical picture.....but it contains a tinge of nudity....so I guess I'd better not post it....:hmm:

If I was a girl I would be interested...hell I'm even interested now in a totaly heterosexual manner of course:huh:

U2Man said:

you big tease :madspit:

zwervers2 said:
is it possible that "conflicts"in here have also something to do with the kind of humor that each country has. there seem to be people who get offended by something that in another country would be considered a little joke...

You could be on to something there, Zwervers.
Although it might not have anything to do with what country you're from.
Different people have different senses of humor.
I'd say the medium isn't helping much either.

Miringeltje said:

You could be on to something there, Zwervers.
Although it might not have anything to do with what country you're from.
Different people have different senses of humor.
I'd say the medium isn't helping much either.
yep, intonation is hard to convey here, so i think it's easy to misinterpret. the issue of cultural differences (haha--that's what i study for a living) is an interesting one. :hmm: maybe i can write an academic article and get a grant to fund my interference bill...

U2Man said:

The sword has already been sharpened once tonight U2Man so watch it or you'll be on the banned thread. BTW I knew you wouldn't:wink:

1stOne said:

The sword has already been sharpened once tonight U2Man so watch it or you'll be on the banned thread. BTW I knew you wouldn't:wink:

:uhoh: What do you mean I wouldn't?

Back
Top Bottom