Madrid Happy-Happy Joy-Joy Setlist Party Part II!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
where is U2Man and yimou's pics? I didn't see either in the gallery (not that I'm there either - security reasons ya know)

:wink:

ruffian said:
VP, on my way...i've just looked at ALL of your pictures (except you weenies who won't post them). what a bunch of hot setlisters :sexywink:

We could never be as hot as the girls that post here... :combust:

Lila64 said:
where is U2Man and yimou's pics? I didn't see either in the gallery (not that I'm there either - security reasons ya know)

:wink:

yimou is there I think

security????

zwervers2 said:

what do you think that the treasure was....I have sworn not to post it...one other thing...is it possible that "conflicts"in here have also something to do with the kind of humor that each country has. there seem to be people who get offende by something that in another country would be considered a little joke...

I don't know, I know I do try to keep this in mind when answering complaints or whatever though.

No, my pic is not there. I'm paranoid with the internet and all. I don't even have a current one on this computer, but if someone has the need to see me, you can PM me for a pic (it's a couple of years old, but I haven't changed much) :wink:

Have I posted a picture on Interference? Hm, think not. I leave picture-posting to LiveJournal.

U2@NYC said:

OK, here we go......

sylvia.jpg

Isn't she a hottie?????!!!! :love:

Lila64 said:
No, my pic is not there. I'm paranoid with the internet and all. I don't even have a current one on this computer, but if someone has the need to see me, you can PM me for a pic :wink:

:hug: i used to be paranoid till my students found me on here :reject: now i've given up all hopes of conducting myself with dignity.

ok, the sylvia pic is friggin' hysterical!!!!!!!!

:|
does that mean i'm a geek?

ruffian said:

:hug: i used to be paranoid till my students found me on here :reject: now i've given up all hopes of conducting myself with dignity.

Yeah, well, I'll remain pic-less on this site, sorry guys. Like I said, you can PM me...

Byebye all - I have to get SOME work done today! :hug:

:wave:

Coucou30.gif

ruffian said:

I guess I should also be more careful... but I think there is no harm in posting a picture... brings more of a real feeling to the whole thing. :up:

ok, i did not say naughty, and be careful what you ask for. speaking of cultural differences, those damn Danes are nekkid everytime you turn around :wink:

Keep your clothes on, U2Man.

U2@NYC said:

I guess I should also be more careful... but I think there is no harm in posting a picture... brings more of a real feeling to the whole thing. :up:

my feeling is: I have nothing to hide, everybody can ask whatever they want and if you try to :censored: with me I'll ripp your head off. I can imagine however that people want to have their privacy

Back
Top Bottom