Madrid Happy-Happy Joy-Joy Setlist Party Part II!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yimou said:

Who´s gonna invade peoples houses and busses and take pictures of them while they sleep then :sad: He is only doing it because of the setlist parties.

so that was him who busted into my bathroom with his camera while i was on the toilet... :hmm: :mad:

ramblin rose said:

I went with 3 people to the show in Barcelona. The 3 of them had never been to a U2 show before. Obviously they played Vertigo twice. On the way back to the hotel the 3 of them are going on and on about how great the last song was. So I asked them what they thought about the 1st song and they said "Well, we don't quite remember what song that was but it was probably great also, because the whole show had been awesome."

:huh: :banghead:

:lmao:

Chizip said:

so that was him who busted into my bathroom with his camera while i was on the toilet... :hmm: :mad:

:whistle:

Yep, and that won't be posted, Chizip, don't worry. I'm gonna put it up on Ebay. I'm expecting all the female Interferencers to make me filthy rich now.....:wink:

Chizip said:

Yes, good idea. We could invite him along to the setlist party (cos it wouldn't be the same without him) like Brucey and Les Dennis came to the Madrid party. He could entertain us with his thought provoking pictures.

neutral said:
:hyper:

I'm leaving Interference soon by the way. :( I feel that it is time for me to leave these cruel forums and go to the post office. :sad:

Aw! Neutral:( Do you mean leaving as a mod, or completely? Aren't we All That You Can't Leave Behind? (Well some of us anyway)

1stOne said:

Aw! Neutral:( Do you mean leaving as a mod, or completely? Aren't we All That You Can't Leave Behind? (Well some of us anyway)

Stop bashing me, and neutral will stay. It's that simple :wink:

Back
Top Bottom