Madison Square Garden Tickets Available Now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
I know this thread will be moved but I was just able to pull up great seats for 10/7 & 10/14.

Anyone interested go NOW.

It's taking ALL my will NOT to pick up one for 10/7, I have for all the other NY shows already but I vowed that I would pass on this one (actually originally was going to pass on 10/11 too but the prospect of them breaking something out was too great a temptation). If it wasn't for the fact that they seem to be all $169s dropping, I WOULD be going to this one too :eek:

Oh my god, can I justify the $170 ticket????? I just want to be in the room, not spend a fortune to be close!!

yes, worst case scenario is you sell it on ebay and make a killing

Actually I'm just going to pass and hope something cheaper eventually comes up. I with the shipping and extra charge it comes to just under $200, and with not having a job right now, I really can't afford that on my credit card...

Steved1998 said:
Actually I'm just going to pass and hope something cheaper eventually comes up. I with the shipping and extra charge it comes to just under $200, and with not having a job right now, I really can't afford that on my credit card...

Good luck :wink:

Alright I caved in Section 124 row E. It should be near the tip of the ellipse on Adam's side.

!!!!!

Oct 7th

I was kinda leaning toward the 14th, incase they mix it up for the last night, but that means I'd have to wait an extra week to see them!

Hopefully I'll land a cheap 14th ticket sometime closer to the show.

Steved1998 said:
Oct 7th

I was kinda leaning toward the 14th, incase they mix it up for the last night, but that means I'd have to wait an extra week to see them!

Hopefully I'll land a cheap 14th ticket sometime closer to the show.

:cool:

see ya there!

Thanks for the heads up. I had hoped maybe some pairs would show up but nothing yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some 10/7 pairs to show up someday.

u2gator

I was just going to post this. Scored section 124 row C for the 7th!!!!! What an awesome seat!!!!!!!

congrats, all! so good....please give a shout when the tixs for November at the garden go on sale.

norsehorse23 said:
I just got Section 94 row k or something, great seats!!

I still can't believe my good fortune....section 124, row C. I didn't even see this thread, I just gave it my million and second shot at tickets and this truly awesome seat came up. I came here to post what was going on and saw that someone else started the thread and it was up to page 2.

I was gonna take off that Friday to get on a drop line and wait. Now it's nice to know I can take that Friday off and get to MSG later in the afternoon and just have a great ol' time.

Here's to hoping that everyone who wants a ticket gets a great seat.

The last I checked, there are singles in Section 119 available, rows C, E, and F. There are other singles, too, but the ones listed above are the only ones I pulled in the same section.

Back
Top Bottom