Madison Square Garden Tickets Available Now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
claytons edge said:
I thought this leg was totally sold out,so that's just rubbish obviously

It is sold out in the sense every seat put on sale has been bought, but occasionally Ticketmaster make small groups of additional seats available closer to the concert date.

i didn't expect to see tickets left 2 hours after ramblin rose's post... but hey, i got two really really good seats. not together, but i can at least try and get better seats for the 10/8 show with a trade of one of them.

claytons edge said:
I thought this leg was totally sold out,so that's just rubbish obviously

Sold out means the tix that were put on sale were all purchased. However, the band and the promoter always hold back some tix for their entourage and for VIP's. Also, certain venues have seat licences which allows licensees to have the same tix for each show at that particular venue. It's possible that the MSG drop that occurred today/tonight is limited to those seats that the licensees decided not to use.

MTEdge said:

Sold out means the tix that were put on sale were all purchased. However, the band and the promoter always hold back some tix for their entourage and for VIP's. Also, certain venues have seat licences which allows licensees to have the same tix for each show at that particular venue. It's possible that the MSG drop that occurred today/tonight is limited to those seats that the licensees decided not to use.

That's pretty much it. Oftentimes you'll see tickets released due to the stage configuration and seeing that they could release extras. I don't think that matters here though, as they've already played MSG on this tour (and I'm guessing using the same stage setup). But like what was posted, there's always tickets held back, tickets that were purchased but somehow went over the allotted limit per customer (if the limit's four and I order the four, then jump back on and order and additional two, both orders get canceled). There's a variety of reasons why tickets get put back but for the past several months, technically, the show was sold out.

And I imagine it won't be long before it "sells out" again.

Last edited:
If you see Los Angeles, 11/1 available, LET ME KNOW (AOL IM: RockChick1964, or email: madeleinesmom@yahoo.com). I check every few days at TM, but nothing. And I will of course post if I see some as well :wink:

We got to carry each other...carry each other...

(you can IM me for other things to :wink: )

Last edited:
Hmm. buy me that other ticket still there in sec 119 and maybe you can crash at our place while you are in NYC!! I keep looking at it but know I can't afford it right now...

What's unbelievable is that there are still singles available today. I just pulled up section 226 row A for 10/7.

Back
Top Bottom