Macphisto returning for Vertigo leg II?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Hey, it's possible. This tour has been set up like ZooTV as a "world tour", and since the first leg disappointed some fans, maybe Macphisto will make a guest appearance?

Macphisto will come in dressed up like a Nazi or something and talk about world trade, and then maybe he'll blow up a Muslim helicopter. Then he'll sing Desire, call Burger King and order a Whopper, then sing Ultraviolet and leave the crowd hanging. Bono will come out and finish the rest of the concert and then in a twist, Macphisto will finish the concert with Can't Help Falling In Love...if anyone's still conscious in the crowd. :wink:

That sounds like a rousing good time doesn't it? :drool:

Not a chance. Macphisto was purely a Zooropa creation. I very much doubt it will ever happen again.

As much as I would LOVE to see him, I think he was purely Zooropa/Zoomerang. Unfortunately, I think the whole idea of Bono creating such a crazy character will never happen again, as the whole idea of it is so attached to that tour. Alack!

Miricale_Drug said:
sorry guyz... machphsito is dead. he died in the hold me video

He was reincarnated during a short stint during Popmart St. Louis! Put on the horns and gold jacket and did the smile!

Anyone else remember this?!

I doubt it, Macphisto is dead. as in D-E-A-D.
I would love to see him too, but only during Lemon(whole) and Zooropa(whole)

Back
Top Bottom