lost my chicago GA and Presale code

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mellow moog

War Child
At the last stage, I got a problem processing the order window from Ticketmaster on my Chicago GA tickets I got immediately at 10 a.m. and to cap it all off it swallowed my presale code and ticketmnaster or U2.com won't give me another one!!

I'd be interested to see how many other people this happened to as i've obviously lost those tickets now. Ticketmaster has no record of an order.

Who feels like they've been cheated!

That is _exactly_ what happened to me. Ticketmaster is suppose to be working on the problem, and will be calling me back (yeah, right).

This happened to me too! All I had to do was cloick on confirm! It took me to an error page and I lost my code!

FanFire has an email from TicketMaster stating that they can reset the passwords and that the passwords are the absolute responsibility of TicketMaster.

I'd keep trying TicketMaster. I'm on the phone with them for the 9th time now trying to resolve.

I had a similar conversation as Gorman. Ticketmaster sounded pretty confident that they can rectify the problem by issuing tickets from the pool set to go on sale Saturday. I am cautiously skeptical.

bigdomer said:
I had a similar conversation as Gorman. Ticketmaster sounded pretty confident that they can rectify the problem by issuing tickets from the pool set to go on sale Saturday. I am cautiously skeptical.

They told me they cannot do this, and will especially not do it for me, because they "do not like my tone of voice"

according to ticketmaster. particularly the chiacgo shows, they had a huge issue. It could even be fraud where our codes were taken at the last stage and used by somebody else. contact ticketmeaster to liodge an investigation. Give them your details and your presale code ant they are still investigatin it.
We may still get our tickets so keep your fingers crossed.

I'm so sorry to everyone who lost their tickets!! I guess I ought to be glad I couldn't get any GA...it sounds like this happened to nearly everyone who thought they had GA for Chicago. :(

Anyone having any luck getting more info from Ticketmaster? Not looking good, is it?

Back
Top Bottom