Los Angeles II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Someone must know!

Gorman would be the man to answer that... but I don't think it's something that we'd have time to figure out right now?

maybe, but I think it might have to be a project for the next setlist party...

Queen Bee said:

Someone must know!
This sucks. We finally have a beautiful source, and I can't listen.

It's all because of those stupid rumors too. You all know darn well they won't play any new songs tonight. You're all just getting your hopes up for nothing.

Axver said:

Gorman says that you need to be connected to his stream and use that as your source for a Shoutcast broadcast, just as if you were playing an MP3 on it.

I wonder if that would decrease the quality somewhat?

I know how to do it on msn....lol...just start an audio conversation with somone else and instead of a microphone as the recording device change it to What you hear or WAVE/Mp3 or whatever that setting is.

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. I Will Follow
05. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Could You Be Loved / In A Little While
06. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross
07. Miracle Drug
08. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Whistling / Opera
09. Love And Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home / Outside It's America / The Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again
12. Miss Sarajevo / Human Rights Declaration
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Okay, Pride. Time for a pee break. :wink: I hope no one swipes my laptop!

what if they skipped streets and played one of the 3 possible new songs tonight, if you were at the concert would you be mad? be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom