Los Angeles II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemonfix said:
I can't say I'm used to the SBS--BTBS transition...

Personally, I think it's fucking amazing. The whole LAPOE --> SBS --> Bullet- -> Miss Sarajevo flow is exceptional, one of U2's best transitions.

bono_man2002 said:
Lets play "Guess How Many Party (Parie) threads we're gonna need for this show"?

I'm betting on starting a 5th

or how many "wow" snippets we'll get after Streets, :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:
wow, this is the first time anyone's quoted my posts in here! :happy:

well, it's the first time (that I recall) a mod has been here for more than a page...

:hug: :dancing:

you guys should be here more often... Bonochick, Sicy.. HelloAngel :love:

bono_man2002 said:
Lets play "Guess How Many Party (Parie) threads we're gonna need for this show"?

My guess is four unless something seriously major happens.

:drool:

I moved to the lounge outside my room, so now I can type without feeling nervous about it.

This Bullet...wow. :drool:

bono_man2002 said:

it depends on what change-ups are in the encore - for instance if Mofo is played an entire thread will be nothing but posts that say

MOFO!!!!!

:shifty:

Picture025.jpg

nurse chrissi said:

it depends on what change-ups are in the encore - for instance if Mofo is played an entire thread will be nothing but posts that say

MOFO!!!!!

:shifty:

I can actually see that happening, 34 pages of Mofo that will take place before the song even ends. :lol:

Axver said:

Personally, I think it's fucking amazing. The whole LAPOE --> SBS --> Bullet- -> Miss Sarajevo flow is exceptional, one of U2's best transitions.

I don't dislike it, I just think I am used to Bullet following slower songs and it catches me off guard...still.

what a freaking awesome sound.

Could you imagine if we had it like this for every concert.

I WOULD NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom