Los Angeles II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbarork:
u2dork4wv.gif

I adore, absolutely adore Edge's guitar on COBL. It's like Streets meets live Hawkmoon. :drool:

Buffering just hit me. Otherwise this sounds really superb, if this keeps up we may beat Gorman's 9/20 audio/video record and have instant Mofo audio!

.....Assuming anything different is being played.....:huh:

I want to know what the phones were for the underwater feeds, that way I will know whether or not I should volunteer for one of the NY or Boston shows. :wink:

crap! i got timed out :(

im going to sleep anyways though, goodnight fellas, hoping for MoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooFoooooooooooooooooooooooo :wave:

Holy freak, this sounds great compared some of our underwater broadcasts (and yes, one of them was my phone :shrug: ).

Pop Artist said:
I want to know what the phones were for the underwater feeds, that way I will know whether or not I should volunteer for one of the NY or Boston shows. :wink:

for Pittsburgh I provide the audio via a Motorola e815... supposed to be top of the line... had it on speakerphone under right stack on outside of ellipse on floor.... Verizon is the carrier.

and the consensus is that it sounded like crap...

u2wedge said:

anyone else never imagine this being the opener of this tour, and a killer one at that?

I picked both COBL and LAPOE. :wink:

u2wedge said:

anyone else never imagine this being the opener of this tour, and a killer one at that?

There's nothing like it as the opener. When the lights get bright, and the confetti falls, and it hits you that you are actually there :drool:

u2wedge said:

for Pittsburgh I provide the audio via a Motorola e815... supposed to be top of the line... had it on speakerphone under right stack on outside of ellipse on floor.... Verizon is the carrier.

and the consensus is that it sounded like crap...

But we still love your effort. :) :wink:

u2wedge said:

Some people did. I think there might have been flaming at the time.

I love when he does that ending to COBL. He did that in Barcelona and it was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom