Los Angeles II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:

There is a Hands single that went out to Radio's never eventuate in the stores.

When did they perform Hands completely, as a full band?

Yeah, I believe they even re-recorded Playboy Mansion to be the b-side of that never-released single.

Can't remember off the top of my head, but wasn't the Oscars or Academy Awards or some performance like that a full band one?

this has probably been said before in this thread but I think the setlist will be the same as last.

Thanks Vintage thats really cool of ya. Yeah Dallas is a great guy. He and I are gonna try to arrange something when they come to my area. So there just may be another one coming soon.

Actually were re-designing the site. Gonna be a lot new stuff on there and some new video interviews as well!

Axver said:

Can't remember off the top of my head, but wasn't the Oscars or Academy Awards or some performance like that a full band one?

It was the golden globes 2003.

RademR said:

seriously, look at my avatar.
How could I have an exclusive pic like that an not be him?

Because you're a stalker who stole it from my house!

Really, how do you think I got this avatar? I didn't just screenshot the UABRS like fake Edges would!

I gaurantee there will be at least 4 songs played tonight that weren't done for LA I....at least, I'm hoping.

this has probably been said before in this thread but I think the setlist will be the same as last.

RademR said:
I gaurantee there will be at least 4 songs played tonight that weren't done for LA I....at least, I'm hoping.

I'll be more conservative and say 2. They definitely won't play the same set 3 concerts in a row, I think.

RademR said:

4??? i'd say 2, max. ('boy' set out, WOWY/something else in)

really not expecting any major changes tonight... would LOVE to be proven wrong!!!!

U2DMfan said:

Where did you hear this? I have never heard that.

Honestly? I can't remember. I'd swear that they did that, though. I'm sure I've read it in a few places.

And, heh, jick has mentioned it when talking about how 'even the band think Pop is unfinished', but let's not go there ...

typhoon said:

this has probably been said before but I think you're right.

*Ally* said:

4??? i'd say 2, max. ('boy' set out, WOWY/something else in)

really not expecting any major changes tonight... would LOVE to be proven wrong!!!!

I think they'll be keeping at least one pre-War song in the set. Anaheim I's set was a bit messed up, and I'd be really surprised to see a repeat of that.

Again, I hope there's no WOWY tonight.

Stingray said:
ya, well i'm adam :adam:

Well, where are you? The show starts in a little over half an hour and the rest of us are waiting for you!

Sheesh, don't pull a 1993-11-26 on us and just not show ...

Back
Top Bottom