Los Angeles I Setlist, Watch, Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2wedge said:
Lila's reporting that redkat is scanned into ellipse on Edge side and Amy is on Adam side on outside rail.

:applaud:

Tim, if only you'd known a year or so earlier. Any illegitimate children that you could call on?

;)

Queen Bee said:

In that case the show will begin around 1:30am and end at ~3:30am NST :happy:

Oh! That's just lovely. That would leave me with...hmm, seven hours of sleep. Maybe I could do it!

GibsonGirl said:

:drool:

World politicians couldn't say no to that.

:yes:

Now. We all like those white "One" clicky adds. They were great at the time, but they are soooooooooo last season.

The Boomcha4Africa campaign advert will entail. President George W Bush (Biker), President Jack Chiraq (Policeman w/ Pelvic Thrusts), Prime Minister Tony Blair (Cowboy) and President Jang Zu Min (Sailor) dancing to the final 45 seconds of Discotheque. :drool:

And since dropping in without saying anything is very impolite:

HELLO HELLO EVERYONE!!

:wave:

It really is a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

I'm in an excellent mood.
And have high expectations for tonight.

timothius said:

:yes:

Now. We all like those white "One" clicky adds. They were great at the time, but they are soooooooooo last season.

The Boomcha4Africa campaign advert will entail. President George W Bush (Biker), President Jack Chiraq (Policeman w/ Pelvic Thrusts), Prime Minister Tony Blair (Cowboy) and President Jang Zu Min (Sailor) dancing to the final 45 seconds of Discotheque. :drool:

:lmao:

Perfect. Perfect. I DARE QUEEN BEE TO PHOTOSHOP THAT!

kellyahern said:

I wish :).

I just hate working the day before I leave on a trip :reject:. My mind is already on vacation :lol:.

I always take the day before vacay off...my head is never where it should be if I'm there, lol.

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

Just have to say that I got my U2 iPod last night! Wheee!! :D

Ohhh la la!! And are you in so much love with it? I know I would be :drool:

So, here's a funny story for you all to get a kick out of.

Their is a lottery drawing tonight for like 165 million dollars. I was thinking that would be enough to afford a couple more shows at these ticket prices, so I decided to go get 5 tickets. I know, I know, big spender.

Well, what do I see at my local White Hen when I walk in to buy my five tickets?????????????????

Well, there was an old lady buying 4,500 tickets. That is 4,500 dollars worth.... for herself. She paid in Cash, and they printed the numbers on 900 sheets of paper. The stack of lottery tickets was about a foot high.

Pretty crazy. Suddenly, my 5 tickets didn't look that impressive.

But, as I got in the car I thought, it only takes 1 ticket.

I just have less chances. LOL

How great would that be to win though. I might even fly out for the show tomorrow. :)

Here's to dreaming.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but redkat is on the rail Adam-side in the ellipse. U2fanatic is outer ellipse edge side

I'll be in Vegas on Saturday, doing whatever kind of voodoo is necessary to finally get into the Ellipse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom