Los Angeles I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Well, I'm bored, so I figured I might as well kick off the thread party now, even though the show's not for another few hours. Has California gone to daylight savings now? (Just trying to work out when the show will begin for me.) And do we have a contact to give us a running setlist?

The Anaheim II bootleg is finally out there, though we may not have it in time for the party. But I imagine we're all glad to see Edgar has chosen to torrent his recording - which I'm sure will be sensational. Hopefully someone (Edgar!!) will be recording tonight. Looking forward to seeing what song the band choose to open with this time - COBL, LAPOE, or maybe something different again? Come on HAWKMOON 269! :wink:

Also, here's hoping we finally see UTEOTW and 11 O'clock Tick Tock in the setlist!

timothius said:
Morning Axver...

*place's 5 bottles of L&P in the fridge*

lets get this party started.

*pours himself a glass and grabs a Tim Tam while he's at it*

Let's show these Americans some real food and drink!

Re: Re: Los Angeles I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

pub crawler said:

Yes. :wink: It's 5:37 p.m. here.

Here's hoping we see A Celebration!

Righto! 3 hours 20 minutes then! :hyper: Should I really be getting excited over these threads? Ah well, they're fun.

Bring on BOY/GIRL! :rockon:

Axver said:
Let's show these Americans some real food and drink!

*Presents Axver with the marvellous Pavlova he cooked last night & explains...this is for desert*

On a random tangent... whats the best version of The Fly we've had so far? I'm taking first night... even if bono mumurs.

timothius said:

*Presents Axver with the marvellous Pavlova he cooked last night & explains...this is for desert*

On a random tangent... whats the best version of The Fly we've had so far? I'm taking first night... even if bono mumurs.

I suppose those meat pies over there are for dinner then?

Hmm. I think my favourite so far is the Anaheim I performance, though I've been more listening to The Electric Co., which is SO BLOODY AWESOME that it warrants excessive use of this smiley: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I really look forward to these threads. Every time a concert is on, usually around 2:30pm here in Adelaide, my refresh key gets a beating.

I absolutely LOVE An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart's inclusion. Awesome to see it back after more than 20 years. They couldn't have gone much further back, really.

I'd die of joy if they played Shadows And Tall Trees. That one was cut from their live sets before the Boy Tour even began!

Sken said:
I really look forward to these threads. Every time a concert is on, usually around 2:30pm here in Adelaide, my refresh key gets a beating.

Ha, so does mine!

Do we have a source for tonight's live set so that all that refreshing is not in vain? Anyone?

servo2005 said:
Thanks Ax for starting the thread

No problem! I'm planning on starting one a few hours before each show unless they totally die in popularity.

Celticbhoy, are you out there? Is your contact from the Anaheim shows at this one too?

i'm at 78% of the Anaheim 4-2-05 shn torrent. i wish it'll finish soon, i need something other to do than homework. you think maybe we wont be getting a setlist tonight like we did the other night?

Sitting at 24% on the 2005-04-02 torrent myself. Wish it would go faster ...

I'm still hopeful we'll be getting a setlist. Maybe another site will be doing it, like U2Tours.com or U2Achtung.com.

yeah, but those sites aren't fun like this is. we get the setlist right as it happens, u2tours.com will just update their setlist every 15mins with a block of songs. it's way more exciting on this forum.

Edgar won't be in L.A. tonight so please don't spam every message board asking where tonights show is.

Not everyone can be so speedy. :)

It's LA baby!

Of course we will be getting a set list in. Yuppie City.

Whooly dooly Staples Center is going/has been busy this week, how many times are they going to reconfigure this place in a day?!

hey chrisedge, how does it work? so far it's been you and edgar, so you think other people will record and release the shn torrents like you have and post on this forum?

nuke126 said:
yeah, but those sites aren't fun like this is. we get the setlist right as it happens, u2tours.com will just update their setlist every 15mins with a block of songs. it's way more exciting on this forum.

Yeah, agreed there. Hopefully someone with a source will turn up ...

Back
Top Bottom