Los Angeles I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

Hah, yeah, the texts probably cost a bit. I'm glad I hadn't done much on my phone lately - meant I had heaps of spare credit.

Maybe, if you're at home, we could keep texts to a minimum by having you text me just once every, say, three songs? With a show of approximately 21 songs, that should be just 7 texts rather than 40!

The answer is for me to harass the IT dept at work and get 'wireless' enabled , then we're sorted ....don't worry we'll work something out !!

I don't think so. I've only recently started to use this nickname/handle online.

It seems that An Cat Dubh --> Into the Heart --> COBL went over at Anaheim, and I love the idea of bringign a child on stage in "Into the Heart... of a child"

Re: More..

mthom said:
Love and Peace
Electric Co
An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart - (He had a little girl on stage) Same as ANAHEIM 2
COBL

hmmm... INTERESTING.... :eyebrow:

come on, bono- bring the BIG girls onstage, too! ;) nah, just kidding!!!! :wink:

U2Tours.com reports that Bono told a fan outside the Staples Center today that U2 will be going down under in Jan/Feb 2006 -- that ought to make several of you happy. :)

celticbhoy said:

The answer is for me to harass the IT dept at work and get 'wireless' enabled , then we're sorted ....don't worry we'll work something out !!

Wireless would be cool! *wants wireless at home, just for convenience's sake!*

Yeah, we'll definitely have to sort something out. Anaheim II was tonnes of fun!

Hey everyone! I usually stick to lurking, but I thought I'd pop out into the open for a moment 'cause I noticed there's a fellow hoosier in the house! (don't you just hate that word... hoosier..."
Otherwise, great setlist party!

Love and Peace
Electric Co
COBL
Beautiful Day

knox said:
U2Tours.com reports that Bono told a fan outside the Staples Center today that U2 will be going down under in Jan/Feb 2006 -- that ought to make several of you happy. :)

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

YEAH! My birthday's 17 January ... bring on a birthday gig! :drool:

mthom said:
Love and Peace
Electric Co
COBL
Beautiful Day

I'm calling MD/SYCMIOYO next. But after that could be anyone's guess ...

U2Tours.com reports that Bono told a fan outside the Staples Center today that U2 will be going down under in Jan/Feb 2006 -- that ought to make several of you happy
Oh My!

COBL->Beautiful Day.

I guess it's just a rehash of the basic running order of the April 2 show, except Vertigo and Elevation have gone somewhere. Maybe they've been dropped down to where they were on April 1? Or perhaps they're going to close out the main set with Vertigo like in the last LA show.

u2warlp said:
speaking of big girls have any of you seen obese people at u2 shows, aside from the black lady on the miami opener for elevation (u2.com)

hahahaha just that one lady at san diego with the bright red face, ahahaha :wink:

u2warlp said:
speaking of big girls have any of you seen obese people at u2 shows, aside from the black lady on the miami opener for elevation (u2.com)

Uh, Why?:eyebrow:

Please no WOWY. The 2005-03-30 performance wasn't too bad, but they just can't play that song any more. If it's not like it was 1987-1993, it shouldn't be played. The Popmart performances were an insult to the song.

Back
Top Bottom