Los Angeles I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chrisedge said:
Edgar won't be in L.A. tonight

Oh, that's a shame. :( I take it you're not going to be there either? I've really loved both your and Edgar's recordings.

I know we'll get a recording soon enough, but you and Edgar both do marvellous work. :up:

Yea, I wished I could have found Anaheim (2) and Los Angeles tickets. (for face)...I would have taped. I attended Anaheim 1 on some VIP tickets and the guy knows I tape and said I couldn't. Who's gonna turn down free VIP tickets if they can't tape? Not I.

I have 2 more shows coming up, but Edgar will be at those too :)

I met him BY TOTAL CHANCE at SD1, when he parked right next to me, and after the show I saw and heard him listening to his recording....I spotted his M1 dat with the backlight on.

I wanna hear his night one. :)

hey chrisedge do you know if anyone will be taping the shows in San Jose this weekend, i will be going to both nights and i really want to have some nice recordings (audio/video)

500th post!!! :wink:

Last edited:
I'd love to hear Edgar's opening night tape too. That'd be awesome! And if you're both taping two other shows ... well, we can be assured that we'll have quality bootlegs those nights. Keep up the awesome work. :up:

And who do you think you are, accepting a VIP ticket when you can't tape? You call yourself a taper? :tsk: </sarcasm>

(The sad part is, I fear some people may actually say my sarcastic paragraph in full seriousness ...)

Is it just me or do these threads appear earlier and earlier each concert night? :huh:

U2dork said:
Is it just me or do these threads appear earlier and earlier each concert night? :huh:

I can't remember exactly when I made the last one, but I'm pretty sure it was an hour later than this ... but as California's now on daylight saving, it's the same length of time before the show.

timothius said:

Its just you...

This party is dying out....

*places 3 cartons of DB Draughts on the table...*

:rockon:

*puts a bottle of quality NZ Riesling and some cheese on the table too*

Got to cater for the snobs. Like me ...

MikeSt said:
No KOL havent yet played she said. She says she will do her best.

Awesome!

And KOL should be starting in about 15-20 minutes, I think.

Axver said:

*puts a bottle of quality NZ Riesling and some cheese on the table too*

Got to cater for the snobs. Like me ...

True, true... Can we settle on two bottles of Steinlarger?

Random Tangent #2

In Bris are there any decent record shops that you know about Axver?

timothius said:

True, true... Can we settle on two bottles of Steinlarger?

Random Tangent #2

In Bris are there any decent record shops that you know about Axver?

Bring whatever drink you want as long as you don't get too smashed and make a mess of my thread. I, for one, shall be drinking my riesling in moderation.

And I honestly wouldn't have a clue, as I'm down on the Gold Coast and rarely head up to Brisbane ... and don't know the good stores here either. I don't get out all too much as I don't like the place.

My updates may be kinda slow - I have to write my FINAL Masters class :rockon: paper tonight - due tomorrow - havent done a thing. It shouldnt take too long tho.....its just an editorial on a stupid ass book we had to read. I think I'm just gonna look up some reviews of it - copy and paste and use the good ol Shift F7!!! :shh:

MikeSt said:
My updates may be kinda slow - I have to write my FINAL Masters class :rockon: paper tonight - due tomorrow - havent done a thing. It shouldnt take too long tho.....its just an editorial on a stupid ass book we had to read. I think I'm just gonna look up some reviews of it - copy and paste and use the good ol Shift F7!!! :shh:

:lol:

How long does it have to be?

MikeSt said:

congrats- you're almost done w/ school forever! but, concentrate on your paper- it's more important that you graduate than update the U2 setlist every 3 mins. :)

this statement is coming from someone who should be writing a paper right now, too... :huh: less than a month to go till i'm done w/ school forever, too!!!

heheh. Its only gott abe 2 pages. 1/4 way done already - the professor is cake. Hes a cool cat, so Im not gonna sweat it too much.

Wish this was it for me - I may go ahead and get another masters in administration - didnt think Id want to become a principal at all....but thinking about it now.

Congrats Alice on less than a month to go!!!

thanks!! it'll be nice to be done. :)

good luck w/ the paper, and thanks for helping out w/ the setlist... :wink:

MikeSt said:
heheh. Its only gott abe 2 pages. 1/4 way done already - the professor is cake. Hes a cool cat, so Im not gonna sweat it too much.

Wish this was it for me - I may go ahead and get another masters in administration - didnt think Id want to become a principal at all....but thinking about it now.

Congrats Alice on less than a month to go!!!

Oh yeah, that's not too bad :)

I was I was still in college :reject:, but then I remember that papers and exams were part of the deal :wink:

I'm going to have to leave the party now, it's almost bedtime. Will there be a setlist party for San Jose on Saturday? I can stay up for that one. :hyper: :lol:

I'll be checking this thread to see what's being played tonight...

I was at Anaheim 1 (excellent show), so I'm excited to see what else the boys have in store...while d/l'ing said show.

I feel so young right now... still have 3 more years just for a Batchelors... :D

The only advantage of being sick all day is that I won't be tired tonight :D

Thanks MikeSt and firend for providing us with info!

As for rarely-played songs, I've been listening to One Tree Hill a lot lately, so here's hoping... :)

Back
Top Bottom