Live8 Setlist Party Thread 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The_One1932 said:
linkin park sound absolutely horrible... jesus christ, how did they ever make it big?

Because they're non-conformists and speak out to the disaffected youth of America! Teenage angst from 27 year olds is the best!

CRAAAWWWWLINNNNG IN MY SKIN!!!!

timothius said:

:)

Excellent. I've always found people are more inclinded to act when they are unbelievably pissed off rather than thouroughly informed.

Remember MTV is the reason COBL is failing, MTV hates U2 & you too. :devil:

:yes:

My hate was cemented today when, rather than showing actual music from Live 8, MTV instead chose to interview Jimmy Fallon backstage somewhere :mad:

Is Linkin Park on TV or something - I'm not going anywhere near it!

Is this the Scissor Sisters on Live Broadcast?

kellyahern said:

My hate was cemented today when, rather than showing actual music from Live 8, MTV instead chose to interview Jimmy Fallon backstage somewhere :mad:

I can't stop agreeing with you & I don't even live in America.

Remember... MTV dumps Mercury in kiddie pools.:wink:

U2DMfan said:
i am actually shocked at how bad Linkin Park was

it was one of the worst performances I have seen in my life

i still cant believe how much better London is compared to Philly

they rest of the london show should look something like this..

21. Sting:
22. Mariah Carey:
23. Robbie Williams:
24. The Who:
25. Pink Floyd:
26. Paul McCartney:
27. Grand finale:

I feel bad for you Australians, having to stay up all hours of the night for this.

Great Big Sea, my newfie copatriots.:wink:

They are awesome live. Irish Celtic music.

I've got Toby Keith on my TV screen so I'm taking a short break.

I'm actually quite enjoying it (Kanye, Elton and the Richard Ashcroft thing stood out for me, as well as Pete Doherty looking completely inebriated) and I have put my name down on the petition.

timothius said:

:)

Excellent. I've always found people are more inclinded to act when they are unbelievably pissed off rather than thouroughly informed.

Remember MTV is the reason COBL is failing, MTV hates U2 & you too. :evil:

It seems to be that way:sad:

inmyplace13 said:
I feel bad for you Australians, having to stay up all hours of the night for this.

Stinking Time diffrence :)

I feel sorry for those of us without Cable....they have to settle for an 11-12 hour even cut into 2 hours (not counting commercials) tommrow night.

inmyplace13 said:

:shrug:

No bother to me. Tommorow is Sunday... at least I have an excuse to do absolutely nothing this time. :yes:

Also... I'd rather be up at 5am in the morning watching a semi decent telecast rather than being jipped with some halfarsed MTV screwfest. :mad:

REAMONN is on Berlin stage now too.

Lead singer sounds like a young Bono.

Check em out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom