Live8 Setlist Party Thread 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mkdominatr said:
they rest of the london show should look something like this..

21. Sting:
22. Mariah Carey:
23. Robbie Williams:
24. The Who:
25. Pink Floyd:
26. Paul McCartney:
27. Grand finale:

What about Velvet Revolver?

mkdominatr said:
they rest of the london show should look something like this..

21. Sting:
22. Mariah Carey:
23. Robbie Williams:
24. The Who:
25. Pink Floyd:
26. Paul McCartney:
27. Grand finale:

Are The Who definitely performing tonight? They're not on the lineup at the official site but they are listed on the Drudge Report list. :hmm:

Eliv8 said:
London is up

Still trying to get London... Won't play for some reason.

Can only imagin it's the sheer number of people like me that can't be there - live, want to try to experience all that is available.

Oooh Scissor Sisters on AOL - London now. Joss Stone in Philly

LMPA, I hadn't seen you around in awhile. You been gone or am I just blind?

Viacom is giving this cause (emergency) the big fuck you here in America. Putting it on MTV and VH1 and then cutting it up like this is a crime. I am pissed.

They should have had this on a network. Uninterupted by 20 year old brain dead video jockeys.

Fucking cut off The Killers right at the crescendo.
Why even the show the first 4 mintues? FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

U2phan said:

how was Keane and Travis? i missed them

I did, too, and I'm fuckin pissed.

But in other news, I don't see how any decent human being could enjoy Linkin Park.

U2DMfan said:
Viacom is giving this cause (emergency) the big fuck you here in America. Putting it on MTV and VH1 and then cutting it up like this is a crime. I am pissed.

They should have had this on a network. Uninterupted by 20 year old brain dead video jockeys.

Fucking cut off The Killers right at the crescendo.
Why even the show the first 4 mintues? FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

the MTV coverage has been a travesty

thank God for the AOL feeds is all I have to say

U2phan said:
was anything wrong with the VH1 and MTV broadcasts? i only taped VH1, did I make the right choice? how are they different?

They aren't.

the point I'm getting at, is that a lot of people aren't gonna watch when they see what MTV is doing. They are gonna lose interest.

If it was on CBS, with commercials in between acts, more people would watch and it would be a bigger deal here I think.

Shakira is on now, she is a notch above Chester from Link Park vocally but that ain't saying much.

and COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!! I love coroporate america

U2phan said:
was anything wrong with the VH1 and MTV broadcasts? i only taped VH1, did I make the right choice? how are they different?

they are the exact same thing..they are owned by the same company i guess

Who does Celine think she is with all those dancers and acrobats, Madonna?:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom