Live8 Setlist Party Thread 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get all hot and bothered when all 4 of my Coldplay boys snap at the same time in that commercial.

Is Bon Jovi on stage in Philadelphia?

I can hear Living On A Prayer blaring out behind an interview with Annie Lennox

Queen Bee said:

I feel bad for the people that are only able to watch Live 8 on MTV/VH1 and don't know about the live feed on AOL. They're seriously missing out.

CTV rocks. :heart: And it's been commercial free for several hours now.

I'm taping all 17 hours. :hyper: :hyper:

Recognize!!!

Bad News Bears! YO!
Bad News Bears! YO!
Bad News Bears! YO!

Recognize!!!

i'm listening to the mp3 of "One" and i love the organ intro. they should keep that intro for the tour.

VintagePunk said:

I'm fairly sure she's a Canadian export. I think she used to be on Much Music. Hope you're enjoying her. :wink:

My cable system here in the States used to air MuchMusic. I enjoyed it. I even bought a couple of Matthew Good Band albums because I love the songs "Apperitions" (spelling?) and "Everything Is Automatic."

But about 2 years ago, it was replaced by FUSE, which appears to be all nu-metal, all the time. :down:

Simple Plan is working harder than any other band I have ever seen in trying to get audience participation. I'm surprised they haven't gone out into the crowd and started busting heads yet.:wink:

bono_man2002 said:

I"ve only used up 8GB....I've capped most of it....so much for worring about space :)

i think my capture is going to end up being about 60 GB.. but i intentionally put the bitrate high.. after some editing and high quality compression using CCE it should fit on 4 or 5 DVDs at most (17 hour broadcast from CTV)

Diane L said:

My cable system here in the States used to air MuchMusic. I enjoyed it. I even bought a couple of Matthew Good Band albums because I love the songs "Apperitions" (spelling?) and "Everything Is Automatic."

But about 2 years ago, it was replaced by FUSE, which appears to be all nu-metal, all the time. :down:

Matt Good Band :heart: I've seen them...didn't really become a huge fan till after I saw them. Great live. :up:

Our VJs are just as annoying as yours. I think it's a job requirement. And MM is now getting really lame programming, but at least they still play some videos.

bcrt2000 said:

i think my capture is going to end up being about 60 GB.. but i intentionally put the bitrate high.. after some editing and high quality compression using CCE it should fit on 4 or 5 DVDs at most

I'm set on 4000 ...whatevers per second or whatever :lol:....

I missed U2. I missed Coldplay.

But if I see Pink Floyd in it's entirety, I will be a happy boy.

mkdominatr said:

but they have?

not that i've heard. the organ sounds different from what they've been using on the tour so far. it's almost similar to the COBL intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom