Live 8 Setlist Party 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Floyd's playing Comfortably Numb again on Global, so no one misses it.

mobvok said:

MTV started talking then cut away from Floyd during the middle/end of Comfortably Numb.

talking/cut away - during comfortably numb just shouldn't be in the same breath. There has to be a law against what MTV just did:mad:

great pictures alan :hug:

i had a thought ( during breathe ) , that one more second , and roger gonna smash him with his bass , one more sec
very intense perfomance
and richard wright with no screen time , at all

great perfomance , i was very afraid , that after WYWH , they were going away , but they did CN ....

:drool:

WOW, Floyd was great. First time in my life I ever saw a live performance...looking forward to the Hip!

CTV just announced that there Greatest Hits show after the events will be 5 HOURS long of stuff we haven't seen on CTV. WOW!!!!

now my brother-in-law and husband are in the other room trying to play comfortably numb. drums and guitar only. :)

Hi all....I haven't posted here before, but I am SO disgusted by MTV and VH'1 coverage of today's event. So typical! Thank God I was able to catch most of today's events on AOL...Anyone know when it will be out on DVD??

Hawkfire said:
Oh my G-d my heart is racing, I am literally shaking....longtime Floyd fan here, saw them (-Waters) on their last tour in 1994...never thought this day would come...they nailed it....amazing.

boy they SURE THE FUCK DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: I feel like I just woke up from an awesome dream!

wow i feel pretty bad for U2, everyone seems to have just forgot :| do people remember the band actually played a show tonight?

nurse chrissi said:

talking/cut away - during comfortably numb just shouldn't be in the same breath. There has to be a law against what MTV just did:mad:

great pictures alan :hug:

They could've at least given them a couple more minutes. :madspit:

kkampp said:
Hi all....I haven't posted here before, but I am SO disgusted by MTV and VH'1 coverage of today's event. So typical! Thank God I was able to catch most of today's events on AOL...Anyone know when it will be out on DVD??

In about 20 years. Edited

Back
Top Bottom