Live 8 Setlist Party 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that was

although , roger looked great
gilmour started a bit nervous ( i think he was afraid of roger 's bass guitar ) , but then played a great solo for cn
Pink Floyd !!!!
evrything was great
no words
we should do this everyday
it looked like roger waters was more keen towards reunion then david gilmour

Lila64 said:
did I say..
AR15firing.gif
MTV/VH1

(worth repeating)

I just sent off a fiery e-mail to MTV so I'm sure they'll consider it and change their ways :|

. http://www.mtv.com/news/youtellus/

In case anyone wants to tell them how much they screwed up today there ya go!:mad:

Oh my G-d my heart is racing, I am literally shaking....longtime Floyd fan here, saw them (-Waters) on their last tour in 1994...never thought this day would come...they nailed it....amazing.

WinnieThePoo said:

it looked like roger waters was more keen towards reunion then david gilmour

I thought so, too. It looked like he was trying catch David's eye a couple of times but didn't, and then he had to kind of coax him over for the bow at the end. Just cool that they were all there, though!!

DaveC said:
What the hell did they do?? Cut away during Floyd?

MTV started talking then cut away from Floyd during the middle/end of Comfortably Numb.

Hawkfire said:
Oh my G-d my heart is racing, I am literally shaking....longtime Floyd fan here, saw them (-Waters) on their last tour in 1994...never thought this day would come...they nailed it....amazing.

yeah...my dad saw them in 1981 on The Wall tour and he just called me FREAKING OUT. he can't even believe what he just witnessed lol

Back
Top Bottom