Listening to Chicago 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
1.The best quality-boot I've heard from this tour so far.

2.The show itself :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I can only hope the MSG show I'll be at on Saturday will be that good :rockon:

This show and Chrisedge's Phoenix 2 sound almost as good as soundboard recordings, IMO. Great stuff. Thank you tapers!

Great recording! I even love the "I love you Bono!!!!" being yelled by a man at the end of Beautiful Day. Cracks me up every time I listen.

Roland of Gilead said:
Great recording! I even love the "I love you Bono!!!!" being yelled by a man at the end of Beautiful Day. Cracks me up every time I listen.
Yeah, I think I hear him yell it like 3 or 4 times through the concert. It's funny hearing a guy scream it! Oh, and awesome show and bootleg. :drool:

I downloaded it and Windows Media Player won't play it - how do I play a torrent????
I was there and am dying to hear it :drool:
HELP :sad: :sad: :huh: :huh: :sad: :sad:

Thanks all - I'm not savvy on downloading :(
I am downloading MP3s right now so I'll see if those work first.
Thanks!!!!!!! :hug:

kakvox said:

Yeah, I think I hear him yell it like 3 or 4 times through the concert. It's funny hearing a guy scream it! Oh, and awesome show and bootleg. :drool:

Yes! I laugh everytime I hear that. Can't wait til TOMORROW!!!!!! NJ!!

I am in the process of downloading the mp3s from U2neophobia. It's listed as being taped by 'JustAGirl' - is that the same recording you guys have?

Back
Top Bottom