lisbon setlist here:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
there was nothing in his pocket, he was just happy to see her :wink:

Haha, Chizip, you stole my line - I was just polite enough not to post it....but YOU....:tsk:

:wink:

U2Man said:

We need a mod in here now :wink:

You rang?
nunu.gif

U2Man said:

:uhoh: I don't know what is worse....neutral's bludgeon or Sicy's sword :yikes:

Finally some action!!!!:wink:

Don't you worry Chizip. As far as I'm concerned we need more not less people like yourself on these forum...man this wine I bought is DISGUSTING:madspit:

KUEFC09U2 said:
am sure i have been mentioned in the "ban" list somewhere?

I just checked the hall of shame and you're definitely not on the list KUEF....:wink:

1stOne said:

I just checked the hall of shame and you're definitely not on the list KUEF....:wink:

poor KUEF :sad:

off topic:
I'm going to put the no more vertigo II banner I(Amsterdam III) on e-bay and donate the money to charity...

how much is it worth do you think? 3 eurocents,100 dollar?

zwervers2 said:

off topic:
I'm going to put the no more vertigo II banner I(Amsterdam III) on e-bay and donate the money to charity...

That banner is priceless and collectable. How could you even think of letting it go? It will be the future's priceless artefact of the Vertigo era.

1stOne said:

That banner is priceless and collectable. How could you even think of letting it go? It will be the future's priceless artefact of the Vertigo era.

hmmm...maybe you're right...
man what a boring saturdaynight this..I was invited to some underground(why underground I don't know) pokergame in a small town in the east of our country....but the thought of 4 girls in a car and myself to get there and spend the night was a bit too much:wink:

zwervers2 said:

off topic:

mbimage42wtf.jpg

zwervers2 said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW:huh:

it was more of a tease...could there actually be money in it..it was a little joke..I wouldn't sell it off course..who would want it anyway:wink:

zwervers2 said:

it was more of a tease...could there actually be money in it..it was a little joke..I wouldn't sell it off course..who would want it anyway:wink:

Larry Mullen

zwervers2 said:

hmmm...maybe you're right...
man what a boring saturdaynight this..I was invited to some underground(why underground I don't know) pokergame in a small town in the east of our country....but the thought of 4 girls in a car and myself to get there and spend the night was a bit too much:wink:

So, you're saying we're boring are you? We can't be that bad if you prefer us to four girls in a car. U2Man is probably emptying his piggy bank to take your place.:hyper:

1stOne said:

So, you're saying we're boring are you? We can't be that bad if you prefer us to four girls in a car. U2Man is probably emptying his piggy bank to take your place.:hyper:

no I'm not saying you are boring...I'm saying that this saturnight is boring...it feels like autumn or something...4 girls in a car...maybe it was a good decision not to go!:wink:

1stOne said:

Why do you think he has been absent for the last half an hour?

U2Man said:

Why do you think he has been absent for the last half an hour?

Make sure you're back in time tomorrow for the setlist party U2Man, not too tired to make your usual valuable contributions to the fun.:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom