Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

yeah well, it could happen again at ANY minute, so be prepared. i have to tell you the funniest thing. i was in the grocery store this morning with my lovely black eye, and a woman approached me at the check out all earnestly and took my hand, and said, "are you ok??"

i'm telling ya, people think i'm battered! :lmao: (not that battering is a laughing matter, but still)

Oh no! :ohmy: Did she try to give you the number of a shelter?

Chizip said:
well zoomerang was waaay off with his setlist prediction

all that complaining for nothing

you and zoomerang need to get a room :madspit:

VintagePunk said:

Oh no! :ohmy: Did she try to give you the number of a shelter?
i thought it was coming, i swear...and i stammered to explain it was a stupid accident but i ended sounding all defensive and like a total liar :lol:

Lila64 said:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Yahweh

Zoomerang96 said:

Main Set: Vertigo, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., Elevation, New Year's Day, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, City of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, With or Without You, All Because of You, Yahweh, Vertigo

Wow. That Zoomerang96 guy was only wrong on one song! :ohmy:

nurse chrissi said:

that much for a GA ticket - I would be wanting something a little more than the standard setlist :wink:
but if it is their only show, i don't think they would feel ripped off...

ramblin rose said:

I know, but for some reason I can't shut the station down.:(
Me either. :reject:

I blame subliminal messaging. Would they have an effect if you can't even understand the language?

Oh, just heard the female say "Bono," and "Miracle Drug."

perhaps this was ruffian before the accident :hmm:

2.gif

U2Spain said:

Opps you're right :huh:
Belive or not I'm spanish.
yeah, right. you're just trying to fool us all with that screen name. we see right through you!

:wink:

ruffian said:

but if it is their only show, i don't think they would feel ripped off...

no - I'm just joking and throwing a little perv side to it. I'm sure they had great time

Chrissi...i read it again...duh....:reject: sorry...missed the intonation.

Lila64 said:

well, if you are in L.A., I will gladly take your GAs and save you the ebay trouble :wink:

But I want to get the opportuniy to screw people out of money. :sad:

I'm seeing balcony seats go for over $300. Wonder how much I could get for these if I was crazy enough to sell them. :hmm:

daygloeyes2 said:

But I want to get the opportuniy to screw people out of money. :sad:

I'm seeing balcony seats go for over $300. Wonder how much I could get for these if I was crazy enough to sell them. :hmm:

where's the love dayglo, where's the
1.gif

:no:

I blame Portugese radio for the fact that I haven't done a damned thing today, and I still need to: shower, do dishes, make dinner, do laundry, html work, and finish filling out an ethics committee form. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom