Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:

Does anyone know where dr. pepper's last post is? How was he caught?
i'm back, of course. but i *was* gone. and i meant it. :|

dr. pepper last posted on "band sightings" in Pleba, i think. he got busted on thread where a few interferencers were alluding to the fact that they knew who he was...Sicy came in, spanked him and others in the know, and that was that.

ruffian said:

dr. pepper last posted on "band sightings" in Pleba, i think. he got busted on thread where a few interferencers were alluding to the fact that they knew who he was...Sicy came in, spanked him and others in the know, and that was that.

Well, OK, weird...:wink:

ruffian said:

The two minutes I had to go without you here were my worst ever. Don't ever do that again. Please. :wink:

I think we all need a hug
3.gif

VintagePunk said:

The two minutes I had to go without you here were my worst ever. Don't ever do that again. Please. :wink:

yeah well, it could happen again at ANY minute, so be prepared. i have to tell you the funniest thing. i was in the grocery store this morning with my lovely black eye, and a woman approached me at the check out all earnestly and took my hand, and said, "are you ok??"

i'm telling ya, people think i'm battered! :lmao: (not that battering is a laughing matter, but still)

ruffian said:

yeah well, it could happen again at ANY minute, so be prepared. i have to tell you the funniest thing. i was in the grocery store this morning with my lovely black eye, and a woman approached me at the check out all earnestly and took my hand, and said, "are you ok??"

i'm telling ya, people think i'm battered! :lmao: (not that battering is a laughing matter, but still)

:lmao:

okay I'm back from a feeble attempt to make peach cobbler (perhaps with ice cream it will okay)

show over:sad:

but still no second Vertigo? we have a setlist change!!!! :hyper:

:wink:

Still 320 posts 'til part IV, so we'll better call this a night...
If Crumbs really was played, I bet we could make it to VI...

At least they changed SOMETHING...

No it's time to get our hopes up for leg3:

1. Acrobat
2. I Fall Down
3. Electrical Storm

Anyone think they're gonna change the indoor stage for leg3? (I really don't think so, but I see people discuss it...)

well zoomerang was waaay off with his setlist prediction

all that complaining for nothing

Back
Top Bottom