Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niceman said:

Awesome! I'm downloading now! Do you know where I could find some Killers full shows or even other live tracks?

U2 is so easy to find, but other bands can be harder...

ahh can i post a link to another site?

if you look for the site The Killers Network...it is the unofficial site for The Killers...people have media lists up and you can pm them requests...i suggest if you go there though you become part of the community they are getting pretty tough on people who never post but constantly request material....

It is a good site though:wink:

WildHoney said:

But you promised me you would on my birthday....

:hug:

I thought I kept that to myself?? It was supposed to be a birthday surprise!! :grumpy:

Diane L said:

I was just at eBay looking at auctions for Toronto tickets. Now, keep in mind my discretionary income is next to nothing due to other ticket purchases, but I just had to look anyway!!!!

And I've been thinking of Chicago....

*reminds self to buy lottery tickets this week*

Ooooh, you should come!! I'm facing financial ruin to do so, we can be in the same boat together! :hyper:

LJT said:

if you look for the site The Killers Network...it is the unofficial site for The Killers...people have media lists up and you can pm them requests...i suggest if you go there though you become part of the community they are getting pretty tough on people who never post but constantly request material....

cool!

LJT said:

which one is that..there are 5 or something

Diane L said:

I was just at eBay looking at auctions for Toronto tickets. Now, keep in mind my discretionary income is next to nothing due to other ticket purchases, but I just had to look anyway!!!!

And I've been thinking of Chicago....

*reminds self to buy lottery tickets this week*
i just added Miami :reject: I think that makes 15 for the fall. I need a second part-time job in addition to the full-time one and the part-time one! Diane, come with us! I promise I won't let VP hump you :wink:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug

ruffian said:

i just added Miami :reject: I think that makes 15 for the fall. I need a second part-time job in addition to the full-time one and the part-time one! Diane, come with us! I promise I won't let VP hump you :wink:

Oh, you girls are making me laugh out loud with all this humpty talk!!! :lmao:

So tempted, so very verrrr-rrry tempted.....!!!!!!

actually before i go, heres abit of elton for you " CAAAAAAANNNNNNN YYOUUUUUUUUUU FEEEEELLLLL THHEEEEEEE LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEE TOOOONNNIIIGGGHHHT" :hug:

ruffian said:

:hyper: which date? or both? do you have GA?

kellyahern said:

kel, you're going???? i just have to see if the useless freq. flyer ticket I can't use for Vegas will at least get me to Miami. My mammy :giggle:

---------------Off topic alert---------------------

I just shaved :up: ,,

------------------ The end -----------------------

On topic:

Cool setlist :huh: ,, What are they playing?

yimou said:

On topic:

:rockon:

Right now: Knocking on Heavens Door!!!

:wink:

ruffian said:

But that's part of the appeal. Did you notice she didn't mention coming until humping was brought into the equation? :wink:

yimou said:

On topic:

omg :mad:

offtopic1.gif

:whistle:

LJT said:

hey, thanks a lot!!:)

zwervers2 said:

which one is that..there are 5 or something

the one with thekillersnetwork as the main part of the url

are you allowed to post links to other forums? just i have removed some before hmm:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom