Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

It's Ben & Jerry's. I just got it at the supermarket :shrug:

I had some AT Ben & Jerry's the other nite. We now have one in town :dance:

01. Vertigo
02. I Will Follow
03. The Electric Co.
04. Elevation
05. New Year's Day
06. Beautiful Day
07. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08. ...

• Extrait de Bullet With Butterfly Wings des Smashing Pumpkins et de Go To The Mirror Boy de The Who à la fin de The Electric Co.
• Sgt's Pepper Lonely Heart's Club Band et Here Comes The Sun de The Beatles interprétés à la fin de Beautiful Day.

1stOne said:

EXCUSE ME TOO!!! That is a Penguin Bar...tastes like cardboard actually:wink:

Looks an awful lot like these...

1073353700_uresTimTam.jpg

:lol:

sami0201 said:

It's Ben & Jerry's. I just got it at the supermarket :shrug:

All this talk about ice cream is making me hungry for the Banana Split ice cream I bought today...banana ice cream, chocolate ice cream & strawberry ice cream.

But I decided to be good and eat a real dinner before the ice cream!

Mmmmm....ice cream......:drool:

kellyahern said:

Security there ain't too bright, just said, "Go ahead Bono." :wink:

You're right. In Barcelona all security was interested in was the bottecaps from the bottles of water. You had to take them off and throw them on the floor. Then as soon as you passed by security the people picked the caps back up and screwed them back onto their bottles.

I'd keep my life-size Bono cut-out safe at home, but that's just me :sexywink:

01. Vertigo
02. I Will Follow
03. The Electric Co.
04. Elevation
05. New Year's Day
06. Beautiful Day
07. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08. City Of Blinding Lights
09. ...

• Extrait de Bullet With Butterfly Wings des Smashing Pumpkins et de Go To The Mirror Boy de The Who à la fin de The Electric Co.
• Sgt's Pepper Lonely Heart's Club Band et Here Comes The Sun de The Beatles interprétés à la fin de Beautiful Day.

ramblin rose said:

You're right. In Barcelona all security was interested in was the bottecaps from the bottles of water. You had to take them off and throw them on the floor.

in glasgow no security check at all...people had glass bottles, umbrellas, and CHAIRS on the pitch. :tsk:

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

I was just at eBay looking at auctions for Toronto tickets. Now, keep in mind my discretionary income is next to nothing due to other ticket purchases, but I just had to look anyway!!!!

And I've been thinking of Chicago....

*reminds self to buy lottery tickets this week*

LJT said:
http://s64.ysi.com/d.php?id=1IB5EARNIPMSG3RZ4N8ICFW004
All The Pretty Faces

This is that new song from The Killers i was on about earlier....its one of the earliest times they played it live, but it is far better now, still pretty good in this boot though...

Awesome! I'm downloading now! Do you know where I could find some Killers full shows or even other live tracks?

U2 is so easy to find, but other bands can be harder...

LJT said:
http://s64.ysi.com/d.php?id=1IB5EARNIPMSG3RZ4N8ICFW004
All The Pretty Faces

This is that new song from The Killers i was on about earlier....its one of the earliest times they played it live, but it is far better now, still pretty good in this boot though...

Does anyone else think that when Brandon Flowers talks, he sounds like the music teacher guy that Will Ferrell used to play on SNL? :reject:

right guys i am off to bed now, keep up the love :)

but i will even be suprised if they dont do anything different tonight :|

night y'all

u2log:

Before I still haven’t found, Bono thanks the Portuguese president for the award given to the band today and he says the audience the band’s has now become Portuguese.

Diane L said:

:hug:

I was just at eBay looking at auctions for Toronto tickets. Now, keep in mind my discretionary income is next to nothing due to other ticket purchases, but I just had to look anyway!!!!

And I've been thinking of Chicago....

*reminds self to buy lottery tickets this week*

Actually, some people were saying that ticketmaster released some Chicago tickets the other day :).

from u2log

Before I still haven’t found, Bono thanks the Portuguese president for the award given to the band today and he says the audience the band’s has now become Portuguese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom