Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I can watch Alien 3 and post to the thread - have turned annoying portugese radio off.....

The interview with Edge didn't make it sound as though there'd be much changes to the setlist....

ruffian said:
once again, this time for U2Man:
KittyScared.jpg

Pussy is out to get U2Man...AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

ruffian said:

they are just going to "drop in" on the concert from time to time, it seems. we got 4 seconds of Vertigo and nothing since...

grrr we should not be complaining about setlists but radio stations instead:mad:

from u2achtung.com

01. Vertigo 02. I Will Follow 03. The Electric Co. 04. Elevation..

• Extrait of Bullet With Butterfly Wings of Smashing Pumpkins et of Go I Have The Mirror Boy of The Who to the read fin of The Electric Co. (via translation site)

EDIT...

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'm home! Did I miss anything? Where are we? Thread no. 2? When was the last time a setlist partay went into 2 threads?

U2dork said:

I'm home! Did I miss anything? Where are we? Thread no. 2? When was the last time a setlist partay went into 2 threads?

Not in Europe, I don't believe (maybe first night...)

nurse chrissi said:

me too - never a fan of the studio version that much but live - esp on this tour (once they got it right)

boy, it was *painful* in San Diego...

U2Man, pretty soon I'm gonna come poke *you* in the eye if you don't stop that. And don't think I can't find my way around your charming little country...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom