Like Me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
I am just curious to see if there is any one out there like me, who is not going to see any shows but yet is still obssesed with the vertigo tour. I cant afford to travel to other cities to see them so im out of luck. I need U2 to come to Winnipeg, the fact that i cant see any shows is killing me.

U2 COME TO WINNIPEG!!!!!!!

www.petitiononline.com/U2TOPEG/petition.html

winnipeg still exists? i thought they moved the whole city to phoenix. oh wait, that was just their hockey team.

thetitans2k said:
so, is there any one is the same situation as me?

my dear thetitans2k, i am in the exact same situation than you but in Calgary, i couldn't afford to go anywhere and i am of course obssesed with the tour and anything U2 related.,, i know that the "rumor" of Calgary happening in September was a nice thing to hear but as you can see nothing else has come out of it, it is already the end of April and every week that passes by makes it less and less likely that is going to happen.. so yeah i am very dissapointed and believe every time i hear the bootlegs i want to cry...any suggestions to make the misery less painful?

I have no idea how to make it less painful. I come on here everyday and torure myself by reading how good the tour has been.

I need some veritgo in Winnipeg.

Same city, same situation. :(

I guess one good thing is that I've never seen U2 live before, so I don't know what I'm missing yet. In the meantime, I'm happy listening to bootlegs of the tour.

.... or the train which is even more expensive and takes 3 days.

Perth is a long long way from the east coast. Its 4,000 kms to Sydney.

Last edited:
I havent Seen U2 live either. I dont think the bootlegs are any where near the experience of going to see them. Im gonna make a vow right here and now that I will see them at least once on their next tour no matter what.

I wouldnt mind seeing a video bootleg of a concert. Do they only have San Deigo 1 up on u2 torrents?

Same sitch this side of the pond - the Brussels gig was sold out in a matter of hours and Ebay tix are through the roof :(
U2 is performing here on the day before my birthday and I'm still going down to the venue and taste the air...
I'm so depressed when I think about it and I savour (sp?) every concert picture posted here :(

I guess U2 has to choose between South America And Australia and asia. You cant expect them to tour the whole world. But while their in North America the should swing by a beatiful city by the name of Winnipeg.

Back
Top Bottom