lighten up....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
So, with all the bickering about the previous and upcoming ticket sales, seating, and speculated stage designs, we need a thread to lighten the mood. Allow me to share the dream I had last night.....

***********deep sleeeeeeep**********

My boyfriend and I are at a U2 concert. We have nosebleed seats in the VERY LAST row BEHIND the stage. We're so high, we actually have to stand up and peer over the railings to see the stage below. There's maybe 5 other people up there with us. One man is reading a newspaper and my boyfriend is sleeping accross some empty seats. Everyone below is going wild. All of the sudden, Bono's face appears. He's climbed the balconies/railings and even though the concert is going on like normal, he stops at our row ('cus things aren't normal in dreams...). He smiles/laughs and I say "yep, they did actually sell these seats and there are actually people up here". Then he sees my digicam and asks if I want a picutre. Duh! But my batteries are dead. I'm cursing and Bono says "no worries, I'll be back in a bit..." and he vaults back over the railing and begins his 2000 ft. descent back to the main stage. My boyfriend snores while I lean way over the railing to watch. A while later, Bono comes back to chat. I guess we're so high up, the other people don't even see him with me and cheer on the other three. We're talking and laughin-

*BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP*

Stupid alarms! Always ruining my hypothetical fun!

We sometimes forget Bono is a crazy little monkey man...and that he likes to climb and visit people in the upper seats. This was from the concert I was at last tour:

21e7uh

Be of good cheer all! :)

Back
Top Bottom