Let's Stream some Aussie Shows, shall we?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Neat

Acrobat
Hello People.

We've been talking about streaming some of the shows in the Sydney Setlist Party Topic...

Axver has volunteered to stream the Melbourne Shows, and has roughly estimated that a skype call to his phone throughout the whole show would be around $25.

If we divide that to 25 people (at least), it would be around $1 per show for each one of us. This should be a very easy process for those of us who use paypal...

Gorman has streamed audio in the past to many members at once, and agrees to try this project out.
Maybe he could tell us how many users his upload bandwidth can hold up...

So, is anyone willing to pay a small fee, in order to enjoy some of these shows, LIVE? :D

assuming it's more than just the regulars, could be even less...

and for now, it's just the two melbourne shows, we don't have any volunteers for the rest yet...

Gorman will be in Hawaii, as will a lot of us - That show is more likely to be streamed than any other, considering it's still the U.S.

I already posted that I'd be willing to Paypal for some audio stream :up:

I'm able to start streaming as soon as the Sydney show on the 13th. It'll cost about $30 a show, which I'll cover for the first show. If all goes well, we can setup a little PayPal fund to cover however many shows we want streamed. The Hawaii show will be free, so no worries there.

gorman said:
I'm able to start streaming as soon as the Sydney show on the 13th. It'll cost about $30 a show, which I'll cover for the first show. If all goes well, we can setup a little PayPal fund to cover however many shows we want streamed. The Hawaii show will be free, so no worries there.

that's what i call a F A N!!!
thanx for everything gorman, if you need ANY help at all, don't hesitate to ask please :)

In the meanwhile, anyone else willing to pay some cents for the rest of the feeds???

i will contribute to paypal

and will you post a link to the stream on the 13th gorman?

My only concern about this - which I discovered yesterday - is phone reception. We might be better off recruiting someone with seating tickets rather than using me in GA: I know a few people who said they had no or poor reception in Brisbane, and last night, I noticed a few people around me in GA having trouble getting reception to send texts. But Liam did not seem to have reception problems from seats in Sydney to text me the set of the first show. So a seated source might be the way to go.

anyone know if gorman is streaming todays show? anyone know what his website is?

Back
Top Bottom