last tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard rumblings about that a few years ago. Somehow I don't think they'll be able to stop. They may think it sounds like a good idea for a few years but then they'll grow ansy. I wouldn't worry about it being their last tour, just yet :)

No chance this will be the last tour. Not even close.

U2C said:
they will follow the Rolling Stones . . .

I kinda hope not, I'd rather they went out on a high than becoming a greatest hits road show like the Stones. I think there might only be a couple more tours and then that's it.

I think Bono has already stated he doesn't want to tour forever like The Stones.

Rather than worrying about when the band we all love will not tour any more wouldn't it be a bit more relevant to get excited about this tour........

:rolleyes:

they will go as long as they like it - and they still seem to like it a lot :) just my 5 cents

I think they have enough money to not continue workin'. If they are still making music it's cuz they have the motivation. I hope this is not the last tour. If so.. well at least I have the concert on DVD of the concert here in Mexico City

Lo-Fi said:

I kinda hope not, I'd rather they went out on a high than becoming a greatest hits road show like the Stones. I think there might only be a couple more tours and then that's it.

I think Bono has already stated he doesn't want to tour forever like The Stones.
The Stones aren't playing hit material, but their shows today are on par or better of what i've seen from the 70s TBH.

I think if it is their last tour they should tell us so we all know to
goto as many shows as possible.

Well, considering that Bono has said that Hut Dab is their first album, I get this feeling U2 will be recording, releasing, and touring for a while.

I was thinking of buying muiltiple tickets to different cities on this
tour and i was wondering will ticketmaster give me any problems about buying tickets to different cities all at one time? sorry, i've
never done this before.

Back
Top Bottom