Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Gorman and the guy with the cellphone. I was really close to being tonight in Las Vegas, but hell.... I'll wait for them to come to Mexicomofo-fo-fo-ohhh-fo ¡MOOOOOOFOOOOO!

I HAVE to fix my sound card... YES I HAVE TO
crazywife.gif

good by all, it's 4:40 here

bye :wave:

Lila64 said:

but if people really did have the power and kept singing it, perhaps we could have brought the band back. It was pretty loud for a while, and the band was still singing in sans instruments before they left the stage. It was really great - guess you had to be there...

Fair enough. We could actually tell the force of the people singing it there, was just frustrating to end on a non-U2 moment, at least for me. BUt, I wan't there, so who really cares at the end of the day. Won't be a show I remember for the rest of my life. Although I might, because it was the first streaming show that started out with amazing sound quality.

HMmmmmm

Glad I used my 200th post on this pontification. LOL

Lemonfix said:
I think I will sit back and pretend this Pop Muzik is for real......

me too, I'm pretending that they're playing Mofo right now... in... Mexico... yeah :huh:

oh well, who cares, this song rocks like no other :rockon:

Thanks a million to gorman, ramblinrose, and chrisedge. Streams = fawesome

Axver said:

In A Little While not done full band since 2005-09-12, was performed with Brandon Flowers of The Killers tonight

Axver, I take issue with In A Little While from Los Angeles 2 only being considered a snippet. It was began at the end of I Still haven't and is normally only a short snippet that Bono sings over the music of Still, but on November 2, it took on a life of itself. Bono sang many lyrics form the song, as well as creating new lyrics and the music as Bono sang no longer sounded like Still. It was a version that seemed to go on for 3 minutes or more, or longer than The Ocean normally does.

JMScoopy said:
wwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
(edge 747 guitar)

:lmao:

Ku ku ku kukukakaka!

(Palm muting wah. :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom